ללמוד להיות יועצת הנקה

אמא2X

ללמוד להיות יועצת הנקה

אני נמצאת בצומת מקצועית בחיי וכבר כמה זמן יש לי מחשבות בכיוון. אני יודעת שהדרך קשה ומפרכת (מבחנים וכו´) אבל בכל זאת אם תוכלי לספר לי איך נהיים יועצת הנקה אני שמח לשמוע. חשבתי גם שכדי לבחון אם אכן מתאים אני אתנדב בלה-לצ´ה אבל לא מצאתי אם יש להם סניף באיזור מגוריי (חיפה) אשמח לכל פרט בנושא. תודה

To become an LC../images/Emo63.gif

1. YOu should first become a La Leche League Leader in order to collect experience with mothers and babies. 2. Read as much as you can. Check the site of breastfeeding resources. 3. You will need a good course. The best one is Batya Davis´s. All her students pass the exam, and she is the best teacher in the country. Her course is the best. 4. IN order to qualify or the exam, you will need at least 2,500 clinical hours if you have a BA, or 4,000 if you don´t. 5. YOu have to pass a 6 hour board exam which is given every year in Israel as well as all over the world. If there are enough candidates who require, the exam can be given in Hebrew. 6. For more information, check out the official site of IBCLC´s.

efratn

אסתר - נדמה לי שהחל מהשנה יש עוד

דרישות. של הששתתפות בקורסים אנטומיים/ביולוגיים, נכון? האם יש לך עוד פרטים בקשר לכך? אפרת

Background in sciences../images/Emo63.gif

is definietly desirable, but I did not know that it is mandatory. In the states, the nurses are taking over the profession, and many courses refuse to admit non-nurses. The founders of the profession, and we vatikim are all non-nurses with a wide variety of backgrounds (I have a BA in child psychology and education, for example, which gives me teaching skills which are very useful since I do alot of lecturing in courses). Some of us have degrees in business, conomics, chemistry, physics, social work, history, etc, and each brings from her discipline a variety of elements. Breastfeeding is not a medical issue, and that is something that we have to make clear to the medical establishment. By the way, it is not a lucrative profession. You will never be rich from being a yoetset hanaka, at least not money-wise. A typical session with a mother is at least 2.5 hours, and sometimes lots more, including many phone calls, and follow-up visits. YOu pay more to your hairdresser than that, and spend much less time, yet many mothers do not think that they should pay to a yoetset hanaka.​

efratn

בדקתי באתר הרשמי

והנה הציטוט: New!!! New!!! New!!! New!!! Eligibility Requirements Change in 2003! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Beginning in the exam year 2003, an applicant for the IBLCE exam must document background or completion of courses in anatomy and physiology, sociology, psychology or counseling, child development, nutrition, and medical terminology. A degree (including diploma RN) in one of the licensed health care professions is sufficient documentation. אז נראה שזה כן חובה. כמובן שזה "משחק" לטובת האחיות, אני תוהה איך יטפלו בעניין הזה בארץ - דרך קורסי "מדעי הרפואה" באוניברסיטה? אפרת

I see

It says courses, not a degree.........so if you took a few courses in child development, or one of the sciences, then you are ok!! I see that I would still be eligible since I have a degree in psychology with emphasis on child development!! It definitely makes sense.........you do need extensive knowledge in all those areas to pass the exam. Breastfeeding is much more complicated than we once thought. The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don´t know. Here is a site for an on-line course.​

zimes

מה - זה מוריד ממני את האופציה?

אני חושבת על אולי בעתיד ללמוד יעוץ הנקה. אבל למדתי מתמטיקה בתואר I ... וקורסים בודדים בביולוגיה ובהוראה. אז מה? לרדת מהחלום הזה?

למעלה