הגשת פטנט

היכן מגישים את בקשת הפטנט הראשונה? ואיך אני יכול להיות בטוח שלא הגישו כבר כזה?
הי, אנו עוזרים בהגשת פטנט ראשוני Provisional ב USPTO (מרכז הפטנטים האמריקאי). היא מקנה הגנה לכ 160 מדינות. עלות אגרת ההגשה כ $130!! כדי לוודא (לא ב 100%) שלא התבצעה הגשה דומה/ חופפת יש צורך לעשות חיפוש פטנטים. אנא שים לב - את הפטנט מומלץ להגיש לאחר!! פיתוח מוצר/ קונספט/ תכנון הנדסי - ולא על הרעיון!! פטנט הוא הגנה התכנותית ולא קונספטואלית.. מוזמן ליצור קשר. www.b-focus.com או ישירות לנייד שלי: 0525449558. בהצלחה!

הי,
לפני רישום פטנט ראשוני (Provisional) יש לבדוק מה קיים ומה לא, מה אפשר לפתח ומה לא, על מה שניתן להגן ועל מה לא..
כל התהליכים האלה מחוייבים להשתלב עם פנים עסקיים רלוונטיים לקידום המיזם והמוצר

ממליץ לקרוא קצת יותר על התחום..
הנה מאמר מעניין בנושא
בהצלחה!

מעטפת למוצר לפני גיוס השקעה ולאחר עיצוב ופיתוח המוצר. (articles.co.il)

headshots has especially dedicated a quantified special place in our MO. In elementary school anyone could search me with a thirty five milimeter telephoto camera in my posession snapping keepsakes of my best childhood friends and flowers, and the exceptional scenes infiltrating the tiny seaport city off the north Carolina ocean port where I went to highschool. This sport grew slowly into a passionate money making pastime that I enveloped, consuming wedding portraiture and natural photoshoots in my teenage and young adult life. Afterwards, I started creating a successful marketing career in which remarkable momentum and character building vibes began to become apparent and show about my wedding photo jobs. Now I am forever a always referenced and nominated Seattle Headshot Photographer and cover the entire Washington as well as all of Maryland. I am also a sought out Seattle business product Photographer. Also take a look at my treasured site in order to find out extra about my business: [color=#000_url]Seattle Product Photographer[/color]

Hello my name is Matt D'Agati. A List of people looking for a new job feel cautious getting a seasoned resume writing outfits equals a fitting asset and this is a proper investigation, so we should first examine a few of the garden variety outcomes that Commenced with executives who make the leap and muster a good knowledgeable resume wizard enterprise. We should commence this lecture by referencing that a site for an employment network called Ladders, confirms that logging a resume assembled by a resume sourcing factory for any known job posting expedite that knight's odds of getting hired by 60%. As proven, transmitting a aptly written resume to effectively any online employment vacancy listing increases the applicant's percentage of earning an zoom call by 41%. You bet, having a slick resume that is spruced up by a schooled resume writing organization summons a katana -sharp competitive ember to high level employment hunters and surely top -level job hunters, so be it almost every legitimate professional resume agent company also produces notable and effective social media profiles concomitantly notable resumes. Know it, going through securing a resume that is correctly -written and properly engineered is always the most important aspect of any job hunt, and possessing an equally solid LinkedIn presence is verifiably slightly less important in the ladder of landing a job.Matt D'Agati haverhill install solar pv[/color]

למעלה