בשורות ענקיות: טראמפ מפסיק להאמין בפיתרון שתי המדינות ושוקל למנות את ניקי היילי לסגניתו

סטילהוק1

קבל חמור קופץ בראש בשירות קטאר: https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-transcript-2024-election/

Do you think an outcome of that war between Israel and Hamas should be a two state solution between Israelis and Palestinians?

Trump: Most people thought it was going to be a two-state solution. I'm not sure a two-state solution anymore is gonna work. Everybody was talking about two states, even when I was there. I was saying, “What do you like here? Do you like two states?” Now people are going back to—it depends where you are. Every day it changes now. If Israel’s making progress, they don't want two states. They want everything. And if Israel's not making progress, sometimes they talk about two-state solution. Two-state solution seemed to be the idea that people liked most, the policy or the idea that people liked above.

Do you like it?

Trump: It depends when. There was a time when I thought two states could work. Now I think two states is going to be very, very tough. I think it's going to be much tougher to get. I also think you have fewer people that liked the idea. You had a lot of people that liked the idea four years ago. Today, you have far fewer people that like that idea.

You said–

Trump; There may not be another idea. You know, there are people that say that that situation is one of the toughest, the toughest to settle.

Yeah, absolutely.

Trump: Because children grow up and they're taught to hate Jewish people at a level that nobody thought was possible. And I had a friend, a very good friend, Sheldon Adelson, who felt that it was impossible to make a deal because the level of hatred was so great. And I think it was much more so on one side than the other, but the level of hatred of Jewish people was so great, and taught from the time they were in kindergarten and before. He felt that—and he was a great dealmaker. He was a very rich man. He was a rich man because of his ability to make deals. And he loved Israel more than anything else. He loved Israel, and he wanted to protect Israel. And he felt that it was impossible to make a deal because of the level of hatred.

Do you feel that way now?

Trump: I disagreed with it. But so far, he hasn’t been wrong.

You said you're proud to be one of the first presidents in generations to have not gotten the United States into a war. You addressed this a little bit in the press conference. But if Iran and Israel got into a war, will you join in Israel side?

Trump: I have been very loyal to Israel, more loyal than any other president. I've done more for Israel than any other president. Yeah, I will protect Israel.

נערך לאחרונה ב:

The Real Big Joe

קבל חמור קופץ בראש בשירות קטאר: https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-transcript-2024-election/

Do you think an outcome of that war between Israel and Hamas should be a two state solution between Israelis and Palestinians?

Trump: Most people thought it was going to be a two-state solution. I'm not sure a two-state solution anymore is gonna work. Everybody was talking about two states, even when I was there. I was saying, “What do you like here? Do you like two states?” Now people are going back to—it depends where you are. Every day it changes now. If Israel’s making progress, they don't want two states. They want everything. And if Israel's not making progress, sometimes they talk about two-state solution. Two-state solution seemed to be the idea that people liked most, the policy or the idea that people liked above.

Do you like it?

Trump: It depends when. There was a time when I thought two states could work. Now I think two states is going to be very, very tough. I think it's going to be much tougher to get. I also think you have fewer people that liked the idea. You had a lot of people that liked the idea four years ago. Today, you have far fewer people that like that idea.

You said–

Trump; There may not be another idea. You know, there are people that say that that situation is one of the toughest, the toughest to settle.

Yeah, absolutely.

Trump: Because children grow up and they're taught to hate Jewish people at a level that nobody thought was possible. And I had a friend, a very good friend, Sheldon Adelson, who felt that it was impossible to make a deal because the level of hatred was so great. And I think it was much more so on one side than the other, but the level of hatred of Jewish people was so great, and taught from the time they were in kindergarten and before. He felt that—and he was a great dealmaker. He was a very rich man. He was a rich man because of his ability to make deals. And he loved Israel more than anything else. He loved Israel, and he wanted to protect Israel. And he felt that it was impossible to make a deal because of the level of hatred.

Do you feel that way now?

Trump: I disagreed with it. But so far, he hasn’t been wrong.

You said you're proud to be one of the first presidents in generations to have not gotten the United States into a war. You addressed this a little bit in the press conference. But if Iran and Israel got into a war, will you join in Israel side?

Trump: I have been very loyal to Israel, more loyal than any other president. I've done more for Israel than any other president. Yeah, I will protect Israel.
הפרשנות שלך היא WISHFUL THINKING. מה שעולה מהראיון שלטראמפ אין מושג על מה הוא מדבר. (זה מה שהוא עצמו אומר...)

Trump; There may not be another idea. You know, there are people that say that that situation is one of the toughest, the toughest to settle

סטילהוק1

הפרשנות שלך היא WISHFUL THINKING. מה שעולה מהראיון שלטראמפ אין מושג על מה הוא מדבר. (זה מה שהוא עצמו אומר...)

Trump; There may not be another idea. You know, there are people that say that that situation is one of the toughest, the toughest to settle
ברור חמור קופץ בראש, רק לך יש

Harrington

מנהל
בשורות ענקיות: טראמפ מפסיק להאמין בפיתרון שתי המדינות ושוקל למנות את ניקי היילי הפרו-ישראלית לסגניתו במירוץ לנשיאות ארה"ב.

אז את מי אתם מעדיפים ביידן וקאמילה האריס העוכרת או טראמפ וניקי היילי הפרו-ישראלית? :)
רק נציין שאין חיה כזאת "פתרון שתי המדינות". זאת מהטעם הפשוט שאין שום פתרון בתיאוריית שתי המדינות (שהן אגב לכתחילה 3 מדינות, אבל מי סופר :)). זאת מעבר לכך שכל שני אנשים שמשתמשים בביטוי הזה מתכוונים לדברים שונים.

כמובן שטוב מאוד מבחינתנו שנשיא אמריקאי (אמנם רק פוטנציאלי כרגע) מכיר במציאות ובמצב זה, ולא שם את כל הז'יטונים שלו כדי לקדם משהו שכלל לא אפשרי, לא ישים, לא יעיל ולא פותר שום בעיה.

לגבי היילי, כמדומני שמחנה טראמפ הוציא הכחשה לפרסום המדובר.

evglev1

מנהל
רק נציין שאין חיה כזאת "פתרון שתי המדינות". זאת מהטעם הפשוט שאין שום פתרון בתיאוריית שתי המדינות (שהן אגב לכתחילה 3 מדינות, אבל מי סופר :)). זאת מעבר לכך שכל שני אנשים שמשתמשים בביטוי הזה מתכוונים לדברים שונים.

כמובן שטוב מאוד מבחינתנו שנשיא אמריקאי (אמנם רק פוטנציאלי כרגע) מכיר במציאות ובמצב זה, ולא שם את כל הז'יטונים שלו כדי לקדם משהו שכלל לא אפשרי, לא ישים, לא יעיל ולא פותר שום בעיה.

לגבי היילי, כמדומני שמחנה טראמפ הוציא הכחשה לפרסום המדובר.
דווקא בהתחלה ארה"ב ואירופה תמכו במלחמה שלנו בעזה בימים הראשונים כי הייתה תקווה שנהרוס את המדינה השלישית וניצור שוב את האיחוד בין מדינת עזה לבין מדינת הרשות.

Harrington

מנהל
דווקא בהתחלה ארה"ב ואירופה תמכו במלחמה שלנו בעזה בימים הראשונים כי הייתה תקווה שנהרוס את המדינה השלישית וניצור שוב את האיחוד בין מדינת עזה לבין מדינת הרשות.
חלומות באספמיה. רק מחזק את מה שכתבתי (לא זוכר אם בתת-השרשור הזה או במקום אחר) שצריך ליישר קו בהגדרות לפני שמתחילים דיון רציני וענייני בנושא, כי כל 2 אנשים שמדברים על מה שהם מכנים 'פתרון שתי המדינות' מתכוונים ל4 דברים שונים לפחות שאין כל קשר או דמיון ביניהם.

בון דוק

בשורות ענקיות: טראמפ מפסיק להאמין בפיתרון שתי המדינות ושוקל למנות את ניקי היילי הפרו-ישראלית לסגניתו במירוץ לנשיאות ארה"ב.

אז את מי אתם מעדיפים ביידן וקאמילה האריס העוכרת או טראמפ וניקי היילי הפרו-ישראלית? :)
השאלה מה הוא מציע במקום
אם הפיתרון הוא מדינה אחת עם אזרחות לכולם אז זה לא דבר טוב. וגם בלי אזרחות לכולם זה לא דבר טוב.

סטילהוק1

השאלה מה הוא מציע במקום
אם הפיתרון הוא מדינה אחת עם אזרחות לכולם אז זה לא דבר טוב. וגם בלי אזרחות לכולם זה לא דבר טוב.
אותי מעניין מה היילי מציעה, לא מה טראמפ מציע, והיילי עוקפת את הימין מימין.

למעלה