בוקר טוב....שיר מצויין על הבוקר

ט ו ר ה

בוקר טוב....שיר מצויין על הבוקר

Only Love Can Break Your Heart של Saint Etienne מתוך Foxbase Alpha (חחח) מ..92 אם אני לא טועה.... שמצויין שאני מאוד אוהבת . שיהיה לכולכם יום טוב
When you were young and on your own, how did it feel to be alone? I was always thinking, games that I was playing, trying to make the best of my time. But only love can break your heart; try to be sure right from the start. Yes, only love can break your heart, but if your world should fall apart... I have a friend I've nev- -er seen He hides his head inside a dream Someone should call him and see if he can come out, Try to lose the gang that he's found. But only love can break your heart; try to be sure right from the start. Yes, only love can break your heart, but if your world should fall apart... I was always thinking, I was always thinking. I was always thinking, I was always thinking. I was always thinking, I was always thinking. I was always thinking. I was always thinking, games that I was playing. I was always thinking, games that I was playing. I was always thinking, I was always thinking. I was always thinking, I was always thinking. I - / I - / I - / I - / I was always thinking, games that I was playing. I was always thinking, games that I was playing. I was always thinking, games that I was playing. I was always thinking, games that I was playing.​

NoKiA2003

בוקר טוב טורה ../images/Emo13.gif אני מת על השיר

הזה!! במקור אגב של ניל יאנג, יום מקסים.

alpha80

אלפא... הא... ../images/Emo13.gif

זה מ 1991, אבל מה זה משנה... אחלה שיר ואחלה חידוש. וגם אחלה להקה!!!

NoKiA2003

הו אלפא בוקר טוב

שים לב לשירשור של האייס של הבייס, יש לך את הקובץ שמנגנים את הפתיחה הפוך?

alpha80

אין שום דבר בהפוך

ענו לך על השאלה כבר, הם ממלמלים שם משהו שיש הטוענים שהוא בעל משמעות זו או אחרת הכל שטויות במיץ.

AndreaCorr ©

גם לקורס יש חידוש של זה ../images/Emo13.gif.

שיר יפה

alpha80

שלום אנדראה קור!

שמחים לראות אותך בפורום הצנוע שלנו. איפה מופיע הביצוע שלהם? הופעה? סינגל B SIDE? איפה....

AndreaCorr ©

שלום שלום. ../images/Emo13.gif

לקורס יש דיסק ששמו VH1 Presents: The Corrs Live In Dublin. לצערי הוא נמכר רק באמריקה. השיר מופיע שם בביצוע LIVE יפהפה.

alpha80

טוב לדעת! תודה!

ואגב - מתי יוצא האלבום החדש שלכם?

למעלה