Lady_Voldemort

../images/Emo77.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif

הנה משהו קורע שמצאתי .. מוקדש לכל אלהשאורמים שהם לא אוהבים סלאשים.. ומולץ לאלה שכן..
|That Potter Slash Minerva McTabby Trash-I-am! Call-me-Trash! That Call-me-Trash! That Call-me-Trash! I do not like that Call-me-Trash! Would you like some Potter slash? I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. I do not read that Potter slash. Would you like some Draco/Ron? I would not like some Draco/Ron. Tell them to put their clothes back on. I do not like that Potter slash. I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. Would you like some Lupin/Black? Naked Remus on his back? I would not like some Lupin/Black. I think I´d have a heart attack. I would not like some Draco/Ron. Tell them to put their clothes back on. I do not like that Potter slash. I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. Would you read a Seamus scene? Can you see him blowing Dean? No Seamus/Dean. That´s quite obscene. No Lupin/Black. No heart attack. I would not read that Draco/Ron. Tell them to put their clothes back on. I would not read that Potter slash. I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. Would you? Could you? Harry/Snape? Read it! Read it! No escape! I would not, Could not, Harry/Snape. You may like it. It´s so good. You may like this Percy/Wood. I would not, could not Percy/Wood. Nor Harry/Snape! Don´t think they should. I do not like that Seamus/Dean. I do not like it, sight unseen. I do not like that Lupin/Black. No naked Remus on his back. I do not like that Draco/Ron. Tell them to put their clothes back on. I do not like that Potter slash. I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. Try James! Try James! Try James! Try James! Could you, would you, Lucius/James? No Lucius/James! No Percy/Wood! No Harry/Snape! Trash! Understood? I would not, could not, Seamus/Dean. I would not, could not, it´s obscene. I will not read that Lupin/Black. I think I´d have a heart attack. I will not read that Draco/Ron. Tell them to put their clothes back on. I do not read that Potter slash. I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. Say! George on Fred? Or Fred on George? Would you, could you, Fred and George? I would not, could not, Fred and George. Would you read some twincest games? I would not read those twincest games. Not George and Fred. Not Lucius/James. Not Harry/Snape. Not Percy/Wood. I do not like them, Trash. No good. Not Lupin/Black. No Seamus scene. No heart attack. No blowing Dean. I will not read that Draco/Ron. They can all go put their clothes back on! You do not like that Potter slash? I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. Snape and Lupin in the Tower? I would not want them in the Tower! Or Harry/Draco in the shower? I could not watch them in the shower. Or Snape and Lupin in the Tower. I will not read any twincest games. I will not read that Lucius/James. No Fred and George! No Percy/Wood! No Harry/Snape! That understood? I do not like that Seamus scene. I do not like him blowing Dean. I will not read that Lupin/Black. No naked Remus on his back. I do not like that Draco/Ron. It simply DOESN´T TURN ME ON! [*insert total collapse here*] I do not like that Potter slash! I do not like it, Call-me-Trash. You do not like it. So you squick. Try it! Try it! It´s not sick. Try it - and it just might click. Trash! If you will go away, I will try it. Make my day. [*insert very, very nervous look here*] [* R E A D I N G *] Trash! I like this Potter slash! I do! I like it, Call-me-Trash! Get Harry/Draco in the shower. And Snape with Lupin in the Tower... And I will read some twincest games with Fred and George. Then Lucius/James. And Harry/Snape. And Percy/Wood. These fics are really, really good! So I will read that Seamus scene. I want to see him blowing Dean. And I will read that Lupin/Black with naked Remus on his back. And I will read some Draco/Ron. All these pairings TURN ME ON! I do so like this Potter slash! Thank you! Thank you,

BinNs

../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo72.gif

קראתי הכל! זה כמו Sam I Am, נכון?

Jelly Beans

מגיבה להכי ראשוןןןןן ../images/Emo60.gif

זה פשוט קורעעעעעעעעעע!!!!

../images/Emo6.gif ../images/Emo57.gif

שולט! אהבתי! חוץ מהבית וחצי האחרון השיר הזה הוא ממש בשבילי... ודראקו ורון זה דווקא בסדר למרות שאף אחד לא כותב כזה... זה הסלאש היחיד שאולי יש סיכוי שאני אקרא...

למעלה