Wild wild night

hanoi1

Wild wild night

Wild wild night Sorry it’s in English But I need some advice and didn’t know were to post (I live in the u.s) I went shopping yesterday And couldn’t find what I was looking for so I decided to go out I was in a really good mood a lot of things worked for me when it comes to work that day. So any way I went out yesterday which I rarely do on a week day and planned on going home at like 11,so I met this Irish –Irish American girl in a bar like I hardly ever hit on girls I wait for them to hit on me (girls in the u.s like that) , I literally chased her she was sitting next to me so I was staring at her she freaked out and she moved, so I moved next to her she moved again and I moved next to her again so she told me I scared her so I said im sorry and we started talking, Well ½ an hour later we left and I was fingering her and licking her tits on the sidewalk with another girl watching (it was like 1 am), and well we went to her place and i fucked her I told her I had a crash on her, she said she liked me a lot to she told me she didn’t have sex for a year and half I don’t think she lied, I know its sound stupid but I do have a huge crash like huge one I think im in love for the first time in my life I thought I was before, she’s 25 (im 32) and spent like 1/2 her life in Ireland, She has a really hot body but like the weird thing is she has the strangest look, This totally doesn’t im gay never been or wanted to be with a man (“not that there’s anything wrong with that”) her face looks from some angles like a very fem men, it is so uncommon, I don’t know unique, and like it dint bother me at all, She’s not butch at all or anything, she’s very girly, I think she plays with it with like her hair cut she gave me her phone #and I left her a massage an hour ago she told me last night She wants to go out with me today she lives with a roommate and seems organized and together. The issue is and please don’t laugh I do have a small hangover but that’s not why im slightly concerned that she was a tranie very very slightly For reason 1 of her unique face of course Reason 2 I ate her for around 2 hours yesterday and she felt totally regular (super delicious) I still have her taste in my mouth. Her clit was a little larger then average I mean those things vary, Reason 3 as soon as we got naked she turned off the light Her pussy got wet her nipples hard when I fucked her like totally felt regular

למעלה