...So you can see who I am

• פותח הנושא Sefy
  • פורסם בתאריך

ליזי1983

כןןןןןןן ברורררררר

הפתרון הנורמלי הוא אפטיה מוחלטת. יפה לכם בנים סתומים ואטומים באחד. והכל במחיר מבצע. מה לעזאזל?

Sefy

!!hey hey

I beg to differ, don´t blame me for something I didn´t say, i´m getting out of this country, i´ll have a nice quiet life ;)

crazykiki

Hey u!!

actually i´m plannig myself a trip in austraila i heard its amazing there.. :) by the way.. how is ur day??

Sefy

!Hey right back at you gorgeous

Australia is amazing, not just the scenes but also the people, you will love it, and if you got space in your bag, i´m coming with you, just do expect an expensive plane ticket, around 1500$ !So far i´m having a nice quiet boring day, with nothing special yet

crazykiki

about the ticket..

i´m lending in Tailand first and rrom there the ticket to austraila cost only 300$ at the moment and i mean round trip... its known that in Tailand u can get the cheapest price tickets in the world. :) and u r more than welcomed to join the trip keep having a lovely day :)

Sefy

...Interesting

!When do you plan on flying ?? I still got 6 months Visa to Australia

crazykiki

SO..

i´m plannig to leave by the end of october.. something like the 26th where do i get the visa for australia? at a travel agancy??

Sefy

...Basicly yes

And you better start working on it now, it´s not that easy to get it now days, especialy since Australia consideres everyone from the Middle East as a potential terrorist Basicly your Travel agent can arrange you the Tourist Visa, but if there are any problems, they will send you there (Tel-Aviv) to arrange it your self in case there are any problems

Sefy

...You do know you can

Page me on ICQ since I see you online there now, unless of course it´s not really you and i´ve been paging nobody ;)

זה לא הטרוריסטים אלא

המנטליות המסריחה והתכונות אופי הדוחות שיש פה לרוב ובעיקר לנשים :)

למעלה