Pizzi moves too much

pizzi pizzi

Pizzi moves too much

Seriously this time, I'm starting to get worried. I'm now in the middle of my 31st week, and Pizzi is moving really really a lot, and all the time. My husband says he moves a lot even when I'm sleeping, and I know he moves a lot before and after, and all day long. He kicks and summer-saults and stretches and overall seems to be preparing to one of those aerobics competitions you sometimes see on TV. The doctor of course said this is nthg to worry about, but I read that this can cause twisting and extra torsion of the ambilical cord, and can also get it to be too long, which can be dangerous during birth. And also that it can sometimes denote hyperactivity. I was just wondering if anyone experienced this, and can reassure me that in spite of it you had a healthy baby?

כומי

אצלי

הילדים היו מאוד פעילים בבטן, אבל מאוד, כמו בתאור שלך. הם יצאו בריאים לחלוטין אבל גם בחוץ הם מאוד פעילים... אבל כמו שאת כתבת, שניים מתוך השלושה שלי הסתבכו בחבל הטבור. אחד היה כרוך פעם אחת סביב הצואר והשני פעמיים. צריך להיות ערניים כי לפעמים זה קורה ממש לפני הלידה ויכולים להיות סיבוכים בה. אבל חוץ מזה - תתכונני להתשה אחרי שיוולד...

G a l i 11

שני האקרובטים שלי

התחילו עם זה בבטן. וזה אכן לא נגמר שם... מתן הסתבך - חבל הטבור נכרך לו שלוש פעמים סביב הצואר ולכן לא הצליח לצאת רק בקיסרי. אבל הוא יצא נפלא! נעם יצא אחלה (גם קיסרי, אבל לא בגלל ההשתוללות). שניהם ממזרים ואנרגטים גם היום...

pizzi pizzi

OK, thanks

From what I read about it, I'm not so afraid of a C-section relative to a vaginal birth, as long as you don't suffer for very long before that, so that's not the problem for me. I'm glad to hear that you can have a normal - though active
- baby after so much activity in the womb. BTW, I was at a seminar just now, so I decided to count them a bit, and came up to about 55 movements in about 10 minutes...

sashkashurik

../images/Emo5.gif

גם שלי זז כל הזמן, ואני עוד בשבוע ה-27... עוד לא ספרתי את התנועות, כי שמעתי שצריך להתחיל בשבוע 28... ולגבי קיסרי, ממה שאני שמעתי מחברה שילדה לפני כמעט שנה - כל דבר, רק לא קיסרי!!! הניתוח עצמו לא נורא - את מילא בהרדמה, אבל התאוששות - אלוהים ישמור!!!

ואני דווקא שמעתי ההיפך...

מחברה שילדה פעמיים וגינלית ופעמיים קיסרי... מספרת שההחלמה מהתפרים הרבה יותר גרועה מהקיסרי...

Ayelet CA

אבל בקיסרי תמיד יהיו תפרים ובלידה

וגינלית קיימת האפשרות שלא יהיו. נכון שלפעמים אין ברירה וצריך קיסרי, אבל לו הטבע התכוון לכך שנלד בקיסרי הוא היה עושה לנו ריצ'רץ' בבטן.

pizzi pizzi

I spoke with 3 different women

who had one vaginal and one C-section each, one said that the C-section was a "havaya metakenet", one said that they were kif-kif, and one liked the vaginal better. The girlfriend's guide to pregancy also says it's mostly the same. As to a richrach babeten - under the circumstances I think it could have been a good idea
And if I may paraphrase smb: Halevay vehayiti kengeroo!

pizzi pizzi

From my family history

hit'osheshut from a normal birth is not so great either, so... Mine started being so acrobatic since the 28th week especially. And I only started feeling him conciously at the beginning of the 21st week, which is rather late. And Sasha - I just read your message about traveling - don't worry about it! Go where you want, and just take a LOT of water with you. I'm just back from a weekend in Palm Springs and Joshua tree park, and it was great. Just a word of caution - when I'm not home I tend to eat less well (too much and not enough fresh stuff), and this can effect my digestion, so be careful about that!

sashkashurik

תודה על הטיפים!

איך היה הטיול שלכם? נהניתם? אני אשתדל לאכול טוב בלס ווגאס בכל מיני בופטים.
בינתיים הזמנו מלון, אני עוד אדבר עם הרופא בשביל לקבל את ה"אישור הסופי".

אל דאגה ../images/Emo13.gif

גם שלי היה אקרובט לא קטן ולא נתן לי מנוחה בערך משבוע 28... לא חושבת שיש לזה קשר להיפראקטיביות, מה שכן גם תבור נולד עם חבל הטבור כרוך סביב הצואר, אבל הכל הלך כשורה וללא בעיות מיוחדות
תהני מהתקופה הזו, אח"כ מתגעגעים...

Ayelet CA

אצלי (וגם אצל עדי נדמה לי)

ההתאוששות מהלידה היתה קלה יחסית וטובה. בקיצור, בכל דרך שהתינוק יבחר לצאת - שיהיה בהצלחה !

pizzi pizzi

Toda lekulchen !

You've all been a great help, and I'm less worried now. Hey, maybe the fact the Pizzi moves so much helps me burn some calories even in my sleep
. All the more that I spoke with another friend, who had a C-section, and said that recovery was fast, and from previous experiences of hers (other operations) she's not a particularly fast healer, a bit like myself. So, officially 9 weeks and 3 days to go (wouldn't it be great if it's on the 24.04.2004 ?)

למעלה