O-V

ט ו ר ה

O-V

הפעם - זה בשבילך. כל הזמן השיר הזה בVH1 ואף פעם אני לא רואה מהתחלה. אז הורדתי את הקליפ (לא תודה לך , עובי) בשלומתו כדי לראות.. האמת שהקליפ דיי
והשיר גם. אם אתה רוצה אתה יודע איפה למצוא . בלינדה ה-כוסית של האייטיז ושמישהו יתווכח איתי (היה כזה שרשור פעם??) ב Live your life be free
I see you walking with her I see you all around But you don't seem very happy now You seem very down I know you feel an obligation To her emotional state of mind But this is the time of your life baby And you should be having a good time And if you want me I'll be there To run my fingers through your hair If you need me it's alright Come on over baby, and see me tonight (you've got to) Live your life be free Live your life be free Open up your mind and you will see You should be with me You know that I'll be waiting You know my heart is true I will be your everything And give everything to you So is you want me baby, I'm yours You don't have to knock kick down my doors Rules are made to be broken every day You got one life to live, so hey (why don't you) Live your life be free Live your life be free Open up your heart and you will see You should be with me, baby You should be with me Live your life be free Live your life be free And when you free you mind You will leave your past behind Live your life be free Live your life be free Open up your eyes and you will see You should be with me, baby You should be with me Live your life be free Live your life be free Open up your heart and you will see You should be with me baby You should be with me​

Ovi Basha

טורה

אם אני רוצה או לא רוצה, זה כבר לא רלבנטי כי כבר הורדתי את הקליפ הזה מלפני כמה ימים בכל אופן, סבבי שהשגת אותו(למרות ששקוף שהורדת את הקליפ לא בגלל השיר עצמו אלא בגלל בלינדה) אה ועוד משהו, כש"שלט החוצות" הפוטנציאלי יהיה מוכן, תודיעי לי.

מירנדהה

יש לי את כל האוסף של בלינדה

מישהו יודע מה עם בלינדה לא שמעתי ממנה כבר שלושים שנההה יש לה שיר יפה רגע רגע... You'r Nothing Without Me יש לי גם את כל המילים לשירים שלה אם אתם רוצים.....

אני יודע שהיא היתה זמרת חימום

של Culture Club במסגרת מופעי האיחוד של הלהקה ב-99'. (לסירוגין עם abc,בננהרמה ודני מינוג)

VAMPhantom

אוווח, אוווויסה אווויסה../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo45.gif

זה אני אומר לעצמי, סליחה מראש... בלינדה...

למעלה