MIMI יוצא במהדורה מיוחדת.....

kyliefan18

MIMI יוצא במהדורה מיוחדת.....

Mariah will re-release her smash hit album. Four new songs will be added to the LP "We Belong Together - Remix", "Shake It Off - featuring JD & Bow Wow", "Worlds Greatest Lover", and "Close To You".

kyliefan18

OK זאת יכולה להיות שמועה...

אבל זה לא The Reissue will proberly got hand and hand with the tour. The NORMAL Tour Edition Reissue. But no im sure you will even find some issues with that.. so it's whatever. This is all we know now : A couple of days ago, Jermaine Dupri discussed Mariah and had announced the upcoming re-release of "The Emancipation of Mimi" including a couple of songs produced by him on Hot 97 in NYC "The Emancipation of Mimi" Re-release Scheduled for December // 7:16 AM EST Updated by Liron Last night, Jermaine Dupri was interviewed by DJ Envy on the radio station Hot 97 in New York. Jermaine talked about Mariah and said that he had produced a couple of "slow jams" for Mariah's "The Emancipation of Mimi" re-release which according to him will be coming out in December 2005. That All We KNow So Far.. posted on the mariah daily site.

True Colors

רן, מאיפה האינפורמציה?

קיוויתי לשירים חדשים, לא לרמיקסים. לא מלהיב במיוחד עוד רמיקס ל-We Belong Together ורמיקס ל-Shake It Off עם Bow Wow. בקשר לעבודה המשותפת של מאריה עם ג'רמיין דופרי: אני מקווה שהם לא ייפלו בפח וינסו ליצור We Belong Together Part2, למרות שהתיאור של ג'רמיין [Slow Jams] וההפקות שלו [Burn של Usher] מרמזות שזה בערך הכיוון. הייתי שמח לראות את מאריה עובדת גם עם מפיקים אחרים במהדורה המחודשת לאלבום. בכלל, אם היא תקליט גרסת אולפן ל-You & I או ל-With You I'm Born Again [או למשהו עם וויב דומה], זה יהיה נהדר מבחינתי.

True Colors

אפרופו You & I

קיים קובץ ווידאו מלא של ההופעה?
יש לי קובץ אודיו וקטע ווידאו חלקי שלקוח מתוך דיווח בערוץ E! הביצוע של מאריה יפהפה, והקולות הנמוכים שלה כל-כך מהפנטים!

True Colors

רוצה גם רוצה ../images/Emo6.gif

אציק לך בפרטי, כש"תפוז" יסדרו את הליקוי [אין אפשרות כרגע לשלוח הודעות]. תודה, נשמה!

kyliefan18

מאחד הפורומים של קיילי

ההודעה הראשונה - שמועה ולא יותר מזה, הבן אדם לא מסר מקור... אבל השנייה ממאריה דיילי :)

kyliefan18

OK הוא מסר...

אמר שקיבל את זה מאי מייל מאחד ממועדוני המעריצים...

למעלה