...Let's be creative

...Let's be creative

I didn't fall upon my head. I just want to freshen the environment in the forum. note that English is the third formal language in Israel In this new English environment we'll be able to run away from whoever tries to make fun of the Jewish leibowitziansts living in Judae and samaria. Not to worry, we'll be able to babble and to tell here all of our secrets - without being understood by leftists who don't understand the language of the Hebrews. For example, the very term: "Judea and Samaria" is a Hebrew term not figured out by leftists - who recognize only the foreign term: "west bank"' or "Occupied Territories". See my article in this forum of 16.7.04: "Occupied territories" is leibowitz's term". What a great feeling it is to know taht no one listens to us, and that no one can poke fun at us. Don't worry, once any intrusive guest may intervene we'll smoothly pass on to a new language, say Arabic. so Dir Ballak to whoever will try to make us pass on to Arabic So let's say something about ourselves: In this new English environment we all think that the forum must get freshened. As soon as possible. No matter how and to what direction. It may be: either a new kind of language (for example, English, Arabic, Aramaic, etc.) or it may be a new kind of leibowitzianism (e.g. Neo-leibowitzianism - which I thoroughly described yesterday in the forum, or any new kind of leibowitzianism), and it may also be new kind of arguments (e.g. measurable scientific arguments, or Bible-oriented arguments, like that cute argument found in the first statements of Rashi's commentarry of the Tora, and so on). Just Don't get stuck After having said something about the new environment of this forum, I'd like to tell something about myself: Though my name - in this forum - is "ziv Ve'anny Ninnay Harav", it's not my proper name. My true name is Eli Cohen, I'm a jew, I'm 36, and I live in Hebron since my birth - in Hebron. My father, too, was born in Hebron in 1934, and he was one the very few Jewish little boys that succeeded to escape the massacre committed by the Arabs - in the Jewish population of Hebron, 65 years ago. But not only I and my father were born in Hebron: Also my grandfather, my grand-grandfather, my grand-grand-grandfather, and so on - during more than 3000 years, continuously, were born in Hebron I've never been able to understand why the classical leibowitzianists want to take me out of my ancient city. Is it - really - just because I'm a Jew? I have no answer And I've never been able to figure out why the classical leibowitzianists think that Hebron should be a part of a Palestinian state, rather than of a Jewish state. As to me, I don't think Hebron should be a part of any state, since I'm a perfect anarchist, like Leibowitz. But why did he, as an anarchist, think Hebron should be a part of a (palestinian) state? I have no answer The Jews have got a state of thir own (a bit less than 80% of its population is Jewish, the rest being mainly Palestinian), and the Palestinians, too, have got a state of their own (more than 60% of its population is Palestinian, the rest being mainly jordanian). So, as an anarchist, I don't think that the famous anarchist leibowitz should have supported establishing a state in Judea and Samaria ( though the leftists in this forum don't recognize the Hebrew term of this place). So why not support an anarchy there (as well as in every other place in the world? In a situation of anarchy no one needs any right to vote and to govern Oh, probably Leibowitz was afraid that in a situation of anarchy many people may get robbed, killed, etc, without any autority to help them. But he forgetted that even in a situation of a Palestinian state - the Jews there may get robbed, assassinated, etc, by the very Palestinian authorities which Leibowitz was so much dreaming of Oh, maybe that's why Leibowitz supportes taking the Jews out of thier ancient city, in order to defend them against the dangerous Palestinian government, which Leibowitz was so much dreaming of. But if defence is the reason then what's the differnce between the anarchist Leibowitz and the Fascist Meir Cahana, who claimed that he supported taking the arabs out of the the Jewish State (and putting them in thir Palestinian state: Jordan) in order ro defend them

ihtiyar

well, I agree that my English is

not as fluent as yours, but I do know the meaning of "logorrhea" (your main problem...)

יחיאב

next time, please use

the align option for English (originally use is for programers's code lines) like I'm doing now. Just before writting yr text, click on "תחילת הקוד" and afterwards on "סיום הקוד". u'll find this buttons under the text box.​

למעלה