l i tt l e

../images/Emo79.gif

I want to cross an empty land I knew the pathway like the back of my hand I felt the earth beneath my feet Sat by the river and it made me complete Oh simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when your gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin I came across a fallen oak tree I felt the branches, are they looking at me Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place I've been dreaming off? Oh simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when your gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to be getting So if you have a minute why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know This could be the end of everything So I'd hope we go somewhere only we know Somewhere only we know Oh simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when your gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to be getting So if you have a minute why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know This could be the end of everything So I'd hope we go So I'd hope we go Ohhhhhhh Somewhere only we go

l i tt l e

../images/Emo79.gif

עוד סיפור אחד של אהבה לפני שסוגרים את האורות עוד סיפור אחד של אהבה שיוצאת מבין השורות עוד לחישה אחת קטנה לפני שהולכים אל הבתים זכרונות מן הפגישה הראשונה כשהצטלבו המבטים פעם את בוכה, ופעם את צוחקת מזילה דמעה, כי זה הזמן ללכת לכל האהבות יש סוף והתחלה נפרדים רק במבט, בלי לומר מילה עוד סיפור אחד של אשליה שלא ידענו אם היא תגמר אוספים בלב את כל מה שהיה פעם רע ופעם טוב יותר עוד נשיקה אחת קטנה לפני שמכבים את האש מין הרגשה כזאת, משונה שזה הסוף, אבל עוד ניפגש פעם את בוכה...

למעלה