Arkan Sonney

../images/Emo79.gif

מאיה מרון- סרטים מצוירים מתוך פסקול הסרט כנפיים שבורות לי יש עוד כל כך הרבה להגיד לך כל יום יש לי משהו לספר אני חולמת אני קטנה עכשיו נעלמת כל יום שעובר ואני רק מוציאה מילה להגיד לך אתה רחוק יותר ויותר יותר ויותר עכשיו כשאתה זיכרונות מטושטשים כל יום נראה כמו סרטים מצוירים עכשיו כשאתה זיכרונות מטושטשים כל יום נראה כמו סרטים מצוירים לי יש עוד כל כך הרבה להגיד לך כל יום יש עוד משהו לספר *
אחח, איזה שיררר...*

Arkan Sonney

../images/Emo79.gif

In my place- Coldplay In my place In my place The lines that I can change I was lost, Oh yeah And I was lost, I was lost Crossed lones I shouldn't have crossed I was lost, Oh yeah ?Yeah, how long must you wait for him ?Yeah, how long must you pay for him ?Yeah, how long must you wait for him ?For him I was sceared I was sceared Tierd and underprepared But i'll wait for you If you go If yhou go And leave me down in here Then i'll wait for you ?Yeah, how long must you wait for him ?Yeah, how long must you pay for him ?Yeah, how long must you wait for him ?For him I said please, please, please Come on and sing to me Please, please, please Come on and sing it out Out, out ....Come on and sing it out In my place In my place The lines that I can change, Oh yeah Ooh yeah...

Arkan Sonney

../images/Emo79.gif

דוד דאור- כל הכוכבים רוצה אלייך ולא יודע איך עוד לא, עוד לא את לא יודעת כמה זה כואב עכשיו אצלו כל הכוכבים נופלים כל האמיצים עוזבים כל מי שצעק שותק כל מי שצחק בוכה כל הכוכבים נופלים כל האמיצים עוזבים כל מי שצעק שותק כל מי שצחק בוכה כל כך קרוב אבל עוד לא איתך עוד לא, עוד לא כולם יודעים, את בשבילו עכשיו הכל, הכל כל הכוכבים נופלים... רוצה אלייך לא יודע איך עוד לא, עוד לא את לא יודעת כמה זה כואב עכשיו אצלו

באלט. ../images/Emo101.gif

Creep - Radiohead When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather, in a beautiful world I wish I was special, you're so fucking special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control. I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice, when I'm not around. You're so fucking special, I wish I was special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here?. I don't belong here She's running out the door, she's running, she run, run, run, run, run. Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so fucking special, I wish I was special, but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here, I don't belong here.

הא. ../images/Emo101.gif

Brayen Adamas - Here I am Brayen Adamas - Don't Let Go Brayen Adamas - I always return[סלחו לי על שגיאות] Brayen Adamas - You won't take me Brayen Adamas - Nothing I ever none - The Beatles - Let It Be The Beatles - Lusy In The Sky With Dimoneds The Beatles - Strrawberry Fileds The Beatles - Hey Jude[השיר הזה נוגע כ"כ חזק
] The Beatles - Imagine[
] The Beatles - Twist And Showt[שוב, סליחה על טעויות] ועוד שירים שלהם
. [אין בהודעה הזו ליריקס, בגלל שיותר מדי שירים, ואני עצלנית]

שכחתייי ../images/Emo163.gif|מפגרת| ../images/Emo101.gif

Brayen Adamas - Brothers under the sun [ולמה נראה לי ששי היחידה שמכירה את השירים של בריאן אדמס]

שיר מדההההההים../images/Emo182.gif../images/Emo99.gif

Here I am - this is me I come to this world so wild and free Here I am - so young and strong Right here in the place where I belong It's a new world - it's a new start It's alive with the beating of a young heart It's a new day - in a new land And it's waiting for me - here I am Ohhh It's a new world - it's a new start It's alive with the beating of a young heart Yeah It's a new day - in a new land And it's waiting for me - here I am ועוד אחד שאני נורא אוהבת מהסרט..... Well you think that you can take me on You must be crazy There ain't a single thing you've done That's gonna phase me Oh but if you want to have a go I just want to let you know Get off of my back and into my game Get out of my way and out of my brain Get outta my face or give it your best shot I think it's time you better face the fact Get off of my back You know it's all just a game that I'm playing Don't think that you can find a way in That's what I'm saying Oh if you want to have a go I just wanna let you know... get off of my back and into my game get outta my way and outta my brain get outta my face or give it your best shot I think it's time you better face the fact get off of my back oh if you wanna have a go I just wanna let you know get off get off yea get off of my back and into my game get outta my way and outta my brain get outta my face or give it your best shot you know this train is commin off this track Get Off of my back yea get off of my back get off yeah get off get off get off get off get off get off get off get off my back

Galadri£l

הו..

רדיוהד
.. דווקא קריפ הוא אחד הפחות מוצלחים שלהם(כי כולם מוצלחים. זה רדיוהד).

למעלה