שורה משיר

../images/Emo79.gif../images/Emo41.gifשורה משיר ../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo41.gif../images/Emo79.gif../images/Emo115.gif

למי שלא זוכר או לא יודע: כל שבוע אני מביאה שיר כלשהו של סימפל, ואתם בוחרים את השורה/משפט/בית שאתם הכי מתחברים אליהם :) והשיר השבוע הוא... I Can Wait Forever תהנו

mafakit

ררר הכל../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo47.gif|אלפקה|../images/Emo218.gif

OverAndOver

../images/Emo99.gif ../images/Emo183.gif

When you call my heart stops beating When you're gone it wont stop bleeding

PerfectSP

!@#$%^&../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo47.gif ../images/Emo190.gif

חיכית לזה כ"ככככככככככ
אז יש כמה
You look so beautiful today
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away Cause I just cant take it
Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me But I can wait I can wait forever
When you're gone it wont stop bleeding But I can wait I can wait forever
You look so beautiful today It's like every time I turn around I see your face
I know it feels like forever

../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo99.gifרררררר

אממ...בעיקרון כל השיר..אבל הכי הכי הכי You look so beautiful today When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away

sweet shir

שיר פשוט... מושלם. כלכך ממיס. אני שומעת אותו

וכולי נמסה. %#@%# כל הטיול שנתי חרשתי עליו. פשוט שיר מדהים!!! השמעתי לחברה שלי ושתינו כל שניה "אווווווו" <: כל השיר הזה מושלם בטירוף, זה בלתי אפשרי למצוא רק ציטוט אחד. טוב, נשים כמה שממש ממיסים אותי לחלוטין. קפראליהם3> You look so beautiful today When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away So i try to find the words that i could say But I can wait I can wait forever When you call my heart stops beating The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you

YoureMyHeroine

../images/Emo44.gifטוב נו.

השיר הזה נחמד, אני חייבת להודות I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away בערך משפט שמתאר את ההרגשה שלי במשך שנה וחצי, ושוב, מתאר את ההרגשה שלי כרגע

YoureMyHeroine

../images/Emo44.gifאה נו יש לי עוד אחד

The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you משפט שנכתב על הרגשות שלי אל האקס שלי פחות או יותר

אממ

And I cant lie Every time I leave my heart turns gray Another day without you with me Is like a blade that cuts right through me It's like every time I turn around I see your face The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you ויש עוד אבל מספיק...

למעלה