שורה משיר

../images/Emo79.gif שורה משיר ../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo79.gif../images/Emo115.gif

מצטערת שלא פתחתי בפעמים האחרונות :/ מרוב כל הלחץ של הלימודים שכחתי >< אבל לא נורא, מעכשיו מבטיחה שאני אזכור
והשיר להשבוע.... פםפםפםפםפם *תופים* הוא... Perfect
מילות השיר
אני בטוחה שכולם מסכימים שזה שיר מדהים
אז יאללה אנשים, שתפו פעולה

../images/Emo26.gif../images/Emo220.gifהכל,הכל.

אוקי.. Do you think I’m wasting My time doing things I Wanna do? But it hurts when you Disapprove all along And now I try hard to make it I just want to make you proud I’m never gonna be good Enough for you I can’t pretend that I’m alright And you can’t change me ‘Cuz we lost it all Nothing lasts forever I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect Now it’s just too late And we can’t go back I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect I try not to think About the pain I feel inside Did you know you used to be My hero? All the days You spent with me Now seem so far away And it feels like you don’t Care anymore And now I try hard to make it I just want to make you proud I’m never gonna be good Enough for you I can’t stand another fight And nothing’ alright Nothing’s gonna change The things that you said Nothing’s gonna make this Right again Please don’t turn your back I can’t believe it’s hard Just to talk to you But you don’t understand הורדתי ממש מעט דברים, אלה השורות שאני הכי מתחברת..

mafakit

הכל הכל הכל הכל הכל|אלפקה|../images/Emo218.gif

שיר מדהים
את הכל אני אוהבת

../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo115.gif

You didn't !!!!

AdiA12

אני. ../images/Emo19.gif

דאממ.. אני כל כך מזדהה איתם, אולי השורות שבחרתי לא מדברות אל אבא שלי, אבל הם כן מדברות לאנשים. וזה כ"כ כואב לי לקרוא את זה, ולחשוב תוך כדי על מה שקורה לי. בכ"מ, אני מזדהה עם.. זה: And now I try hard to make it I can’t pretend that I’m alright And you can’t change me I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect All the days You spent with me Now seem so far away And it feels like you don’t Care anymore Nothing’s gonna change The things that you said Nothing’s gonna make this Right again

למעלה