למלאך השומר שלי -טאי

joy24

../images/Emo41.gifלמלאך השומר שלי -טאי../images/Emo41.gif

... רק רציתי להזכיר לך משהו שכבר כתבתי לך פעם אבל ... בא לי עוד פעם להגיד... הם מסביבך בכל שעות היממה הם עוצמים עיניהם ושומעים את הטבע מנגן עם הזריחה והשקיעה.. הם לא יודעים כאב הם לא יודעים פחד ואפילו לא יודעים רעב כשהם מביטים בך מבטם קורא אותך עמוק עמוק בפנים כשהם נוגעים בך הנגיעה שלהם יכולה להעביר בך רעד עמוק כל כך של רגיעה כללית הם שומעים את מחשבותיך גם אם לא תאמר מילה כשהיינו ילדים היתה לנו היכולת לראות אותם כעת כשגדלנו אבדה לנו היכולת המופלאה הזו כמו הרבה מהתמימות שאיבדנו בדרך של התבגרות אך אנחנו לא צריכים לראות אותם בשביל להאמין שהם קיימים אנחנו אפילו לא צריכים להאמין כי - some things are true whether you believe them or not ....... city of angels....... לך חבר יקר מאין כמוך.. שתישן תמיד בזרועות המלאכים שישמרו על חיוכך ואושרך שישמרו על טוהר וטוב ליבך שישמרו עליך מלאכים בדרך מיוחדת.. כי אתה אחד מהם בהוקרה..מעומק לבי... מתגאה לקרוא לך חבר .. Joy

joy24

אהההההההה.... ועוד משו..../images/Emo79.gif

You Gotta Be /Des´ree Listen as your day unfolds Challenge what the future holds Try and keep your head up to the sky Lovers, they may cause you tears Go ahead release your fears Stand up and be counted Don´t be ashamed to cry You gotta be You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together All I know, all I know, love will save the day Herald what your mother said Reading the books your father read Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time Some may have more cash than you Others take a different view My oh my, heh, hey You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together All I know, all I know, love will save the day Don´t ask no questions, it goes on without you Leaving you behind if you can´t stand the pace The world keeps on spinning You can´t stop it, if you try to This time it´s danger staring you in the face Remember Listen as your day unfolds Challenge what the future holds Try and keep your head up to the sky Lovers, they may cause you tears Go ahead release your fears My oh my heh, hey, hey You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together All I know, all I know, love will save the day You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together All I know, all I know, love will save the day זהוווו... אז תקרא ותפנים... ... לילה, לך ולכולם...
Joy

If God Will Send His Angels

Artist/Band U2 Song title If God Will Send His Angels Album City Of Angels Sdtrack Submitted by KaTiE Corrected by Girl Of Green Nobody else here baby no one here to blame. No one to point the finger at it´s just you and me and the rain. It’s the blind leading the blonde. It’s the stuff, the stuff of country songs. If God will send His angels And if God will send a sign And if God will send His angels Would everything be alright? God has got his phone off the hook babe Would he even pick up if he could? It’s been a while since we saw that child hangin’ ´round this neighbourhood. See His mother dealing in a doorway See Father Christmas with a begging bowl Jesus sister’s eyes are a blister The high street never looked so low It’s the blind leading the blonde It’s the cops collecting for the cons If God will send His angels And if God will send a sign Well if God will send His angels Where do we go? Where do we go? Jesus never let me down You know Jesus used to show me the score Then they put Jesus in show business Now it’s hard to get in the door It’s the stuff, it’s the stuff of country songs But I guess it was something to go on So where is the hope and where is the faith…and the love? What’s that you say to me Does love…light up your Christmas tree? The next minute you’re blowing a fuse, And the cartoon network turns into the news. If God will send His angels I sure could use them here right now Well if God will send His angels And I don´t have to know how And I don´t need to know why And I don´t want to promise Cause I don´t want to lie Just know that I need you tonight Now... ג´וי חושב שזה אומר הכל לא?...יו נואו בלי ....! טאי

למעלה