האתר הרישמי של JML

Hip Hop star

../images/Emo41.gifTOTP../images/Emo41.gif

אני חושבת שהראיון מ-TOTP.... i Arlene from Canada: What do you think Simon Cowell would say about your vocal talents - individually and as a group? Would you reckon he'd say something catty or something nice? Harry: I think if we auditioned for X-Factor, I think he'd love Danny. He'd like Tom... Tom: I think he'd have a problem with my image. Harry: I think he'd like Dougie. But probably, Dougie wouldn't be good enough. And me, I'd just be straight through to the next round. Danny: Sharon would love you. Tom: No, she'd love you. Harry: I'd never get anywhere on X-Factor. Danny: I reckon Louis Walsh would love Harry. Tom: Yeah. Harry does all of his ballads. Harry: I don't sing them though. Danny: You've got the image though. I can't sing. TOTP: Hey, Chico can't sing... Harry: He can sing better than me. Sarah from Walsall: How did you feel about losing record of the year to Westlife? Danny: Pretty down. Harry: No, it's fine. I think us and Westlife were favourites to win. And I was talking to Mark outside. I said: 'It looks like it's going to be a close race' and he said: 'Yeah, but y'know, good luck whatever happens.' And they're really nice guys. I think they deserved it. They've had a really long career... Danny: They have won it four times though. They could have give it to us at least once. [Laughs] Harry: I think it's a challenge to us for next year. Other than that, well done... Although we went outside afterwards and our fans were like: 'Sigh! F***** Westlife again!' [Laughs] Steph: I've got tickets to see you at Birmingham NEC next year! Does that mean you're gonna be releasing a new album in 2006?! Tom: We haven't made any plans to. Things could change. Our schedule's a bit hectic for next year, cos we've got a movie coming out next year. And new songs. We'll have new songs but we don't know if we'll have an album. Katie: Are you nervous about releasing your film Just My Luck? Tom: A little bit. We're nervous about what people will think of it. The movie's good. I think the movie will do well, but I don't know what people will think of us. Our acting is a bit... I hope people don't think we're like, serious actors. We're just like stuck in a cameo role throughout the movie. But it's good fun. We had a wicked time filming it. The movie's good and it was an incredible opportunity for us to be in it. Rosie: I would like to know if you are going to promote yourselves in America anytime soon? Harry: Yes. Next year. We'll see you soon, Rosie. Lisa van Hijum: Tom and Danny, do you ever fight over a guitar part? Danny: No, never. Tom: It's whatever makes more sense. If there's a really hard part that goes in while Danny's singing then I'd do it. It just works like that. Danny: Yep, whatever makes it easier. Ruth Halls: Have you ever Google'd yourselves and if so, has it ever come up with anything shocking? Tom: I always do. I always type "McFly" in Google and see what McFly news is up there. But I've never really seen anything shocking. It's good, though, because we get to see news that we wouldn't normally know about. Danny: I wish Bolton Evening News would send me a paper every day. Weekly deliveries. Dougie: You should have a column in it. Danny: Danny's column! Lizzy: Tom, what do you look for in a girl? Tom: Nice personality. Someone who's fun to be around. Yeah, someone who makes me laugh. Gilly: Have any of you got girlfriends at the moment? Tom: I have! Harry: I have! Danny: Dating! Dougie: Dating! Harry: But you know, don't worry ladies. I'm sure we'll be available soon. Tom: Yeah, we're all sluts. Sara from Portugal: Do you ever say you don't have girlfriends to the press, but you really do? Dougie: You might not have a girlfriend at the time. You might be on a break or something. Tom: Or you could be in an awkward stage in a relationship and you don't want to draw attention to it. Clare from Coventry: Would you ever date a fan? Tom: Well... I guess so. It's just it's about not thinking of them as fans. Harry: [Shakes head] Oh yeah, OK then. Why not? Bring it on! Tom: If she's a nice girl and happens to be a fan of the music then I think that's OK. Harry: Yeah, but not if it's someone who follows us and asks for autographs. Well... maybe, if they were really fit, and then turned out to be really nice. Emily: If you absolutely had to go out with one of the boys to save your life, who would it be? Tom: Hmm... Danny: We'd all go out with ourselves. Harry: I'd go out with Dougie. Dougie: I'd go out with Danny but cheat on him with the other two. Tom: I'd probably pick Danny. But not because of his looks... Harry: But you'd have to lie with him and hug him. That's why I'd go with Dougie I think. Melisa: Who do you choose? A pretty blonde girl who's bad inside, or another girl who's not so pretty but has a nice heart? Tom: The not so pretty one. Dougie: I'd go out with the pretty blonde for a little while till I got fed up, then go out with the other one. Harry: I agree. Becca: Monkeys or cheese? Tom: Monkeys. Danny: Monkeys. Dougie: Monkeys. Harry: What? Oh, monkeys. Rachel: How many haircuts have you had between you since you started the band? Harry: We've kept count. No, really! Danny: I've only had about six, in two years. Dougie: No, styles. Danny: Oh, one. Harry: I've had about [pretends to count] six. Dougie: I've had about that. Tom: I think we have our hair cut about the same as normal people, it's just that we get our picture taken a lot so it looks like more. Maartje: If you were still at school and very bored, what would you draw to fill the time? Dougie: Boobs! Tom: I'd draw a nice landscape drawing of the countryside, with a river. Harry: And a man chasing a women across a hill. Like Dougie's geography drawing. It was a picture of the country but it was actually a woman lying down, with a boob for a hill. Dougie: It was a landscape. With a forest... Janneke: What sort of presents do you receive from your fans? Tom: Oh, everything. We get teddies. Underwear. Food. Harry: Condoms. Tom: Clothes, jewellery, DVDs. We love it!

m i c k e y 15

חחח קראתי את איפשהו כבר..זה קורע!

איך המראיינים אמרו שצ'קו המכוער הזה גרוע! חחח ודאגי כזה מגעיל..הוא אמר שהוא יצא קודם עם בלונדה יפה ואז יזרוק אותה..חח כדי שהוא יהיה איתי.. אני לא מאמינה שיש להם חברות..בעצם אין..זה מלפני הרבה זמן לא? תודה אלה

m i c k e y 15

אם זה לפני חודש..אז אולי זה

אומר שהם עדיין יוצאים? חח שיש להם חברות כאילו חח עזבי..עוברים עליי ימים קשים..

Hip Hop star

למה שלא יהיו להם?../images/Emo12.gif

כאילו..של טום הם הרבה זמן.. אצל הארי זאת בטח הכנרית עדיין,אז זה גם הרבה מזן.. ובתכלס אני לא ידועת ולא משנה..רג.ע... אמ...זה מה שאמור לצאת החודש

הארי והכנרית עדיין יוצאים?!../images/Emo12.gif

למה אף פעם אין תמונות שלהם ביחד?

ThatGirl

בטוח? כי גם אני זוכרת שקראתי

את זה.. או משהו שנורא דומה בכל אופן בDP.NET שהיא אמרה שדאגי טועה שהוא אומר שהיו לו רק 6 תסרוקות המ, מוזר O.O

למעלה