מסר מטום למעריצים

AeroTom

../images/Emo40.gif מסר מטום למעריצים

ערב פתיחת סיבוב ההופעות, טום כתב מה קורה איתו והכל. קישור לידיעה המקורית ב-AF1, כאן. זה מה שכתב:
Hi You Guys, I think You've all probably heard that I'll be missing the first month or so of the tour. Last spring I was diagnosed with throat cancer and told I would have to go through seven weeks of radiation and chemo. The doctors asked me what my schedule would be and when I told them I was going out on tour in September they all looked at each other with their eyebrows down. They told me I wouldn't be ready by that time. The tour had been in the planning stages for far too long to postpone so I realized I would miss at least the beginning of it. They explained my treatment and what I had to deal with and I realized that there would be no decisions to agonize about. At least that was easy. The only things I agonize about in life are decisions. In this case there were none to make. So that became my summer project. I had radiation five days a week and chemo one day a week. The first two weeks were a piece of cake but the rest has been a piece of something else. I'll tell you about it someday. I'm just getting to the point where the side effects of the treatment are getting better but I still have a way to go just like the doctors predicted in the beginning. I'll be getting out there as soon as possible believe me. Tonight is the first gig and it feels really weird not being there. As a matter of fact this is going to ruin my perfect attendance record. A good friend of ours, David Hull is going to fill in for me 'til i get back. He's a killer musician and a guy we've known since the 1325 days. He played with Joe during some of the Joe Perry Project days and I've had the pleasure of hangin' and jammin' with him at some charity gigs over the last few months. So treat him right! I'll see you out there in a few weeks. TH​

SaintJohn

זה נשמע כאילו הוא במצב די רע

ברור שמבחינה בריאותית, אבל שגם לא קל לו להתמודד עם זה ועם העובדה שהלהקה התחילה להופיע בלעדיו. סביר להניח שהוא ירגיש הרבה יותר טוב כשהוא יחזור להופיע. תודה על הדיווח

ninelives99

../images/Emo7.gif

Well Written! מאוד מרגש וגם טוב לשמוע שהוא בסדר... + / -

Bad Medicine

../images/Emo7.gif ממש עצוב לקרוא את זה..

רע לי כ"כ עליו...זה כ"כ לא קל מה שהוא עובר... שירגיש טוב! אמן!

למעלה