שיר מהאלבום ובונוס טראק !

Musical Abuse

איזו היסטריה!!! אהההההה!!!!

שירים מעולים, זה כל כך עשה לי ת'שבוע המחורבן שהיה לי! אוח

MIDNIGHT SKY

../images/Emo13.gifליריקס של מאסטר פלאן

You run away from everything that you fear So afraid, don't wanna be apart of it You see the fake in everything that is real You hate the paradox, you put us in the box We don't define what makes us right or wrong Waste of time, no we're just living it I wanna seize you, touch you one on one Don't stop until we're done We've only just become We are the face of a new generation We are the ones who have no reservation Don't give a damn about your cold calculation Welcome to the master plan Don't care if you understand Don't care if you understand Welcome to the master plan Your skin is burning at the sight of me Your mask can't hide what you're thinking Don't ask (Don't tell) Just take what you need I'm an open book So go on and take a look We are the face of a new generation We are the ones who have no reservation Don't give a damn about your cold calculation Welcome to the master plan Don't care if you understand Don't care if you understand Welcome to the master plan There's you, there's me I feel your energy I hope you'll see Things ain't what they used to be Look at the face Look at the face We are the face of a new generation We are the ones who have no reservation Don't give a damn about your cold calculation Welcome to the master plan Don't care if you understand Don't care if you understand Welcome to the master plan Don't care if you under- Welcome to the master plan Don't care if you understand

InbarKiii

"I feel your energy"

השיר הזה על קראדם ולא אכפת לי מה תגידוווווו

ואואוואואואואואואואואו מדהיםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםם

כ"כ שיר השנה! שיר מעולה!! להיט!! הכי אהבתי
איזה אושררררררררררררררררר אאאאאאאההההההההההההההההה!!!! D:

nini18

ממש שיר מדהים ../images/Emo45.gif אוי והקול שלו ../images/Emo47.gif

MIDNIGHT SKY

ליריקס של WWFM

אני לא יכולה להפסיק להקשיב לשירים ! HEY SLOW DOWN WHADAYA WANT FROM ME *2 YEAH I'M AFRAID WHADAYA WANT FROM ME THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A TIME WHEN I WOULD GIVE MYSELF AWAY OH ONCE UPON A TIME I DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN BUT NOW HERE WE ARE SO WHATDAYA WNAT FROM ME X 2 JUST DONT GIVE UP I WON'T GIVE OUT PLEASE DON'T GIVE IN I'MM LET U DOWN U MESSED ME UP NEED A SECOND TO BREATHE JUST KEEP COMING AROUND YEAH IT'S PLAIN TO SEE BB YOU'RE BEUATIFUL THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU IT'S LATE I'M AFRAID THE FACE THAT'S LOVING ME CAUSE YOU'RE DOING IT PERFECTLY THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A TIME WHEN I LET YOU SLIP AWAY I WOULDN'T EVEN TRY BUT I THINK YOU COULD SAVE MY LIFE JUST DONT GIVE UP I WON'T GIVE OUT PLEASE DON'T GIVE IN I'MM LET YOU DOWN YOU MESSED ME UP NEED A SECOND TO BREATHE JUST KEEP COMING AROUND WHATDAYA WANT FROM ME JUST DON'T GIVE UP ON ME I WON'T LET YOU DOWN NO I WON'T LET YOU DOWN JUST DONT GIVE UP I WON'T GIVE OUT PLEASE DON'T GIVE IN I'MMA LET YOU DOWN U MESSED ME UP NEED A SECOND TO BREATHE JUST KEEP COMING AROUND

למעלה