עדכוני טוויטר!

2MayaN2

../images/Emo235.gifעדכוני טוויטר! ../images/Emo221.gif

כי שם הכל קורה

2MayaN2

ג'רמי ../images/Emo221.gif

Flight 1 of 3...I get to be with @kittykatcam and get to plays some shows and hang out with all of you folks..so excited for all of it :l (חח אני אף פעם לא מבינה את הסמיילים שלו, זה נראה כיאלו הוא לא מרוצה) Looooovvveee watching @kittykatcam on the Telly!!!.....she makes me smile so big :D  (היחס שלו לחברה שלו
$#%) I just opened a whole box full of gifts from @kittykatcam.....she painted a picture for me and everything she's the best gf on the planet Can't believe monster is still in top 10 on iTunes!!!...thanks for all the support,show em whatcher made of #paraFAMILY :l

2MayaN2

טיילור ../images/Emo221.gif

So stoked! היילי בתגובה:mad:itstayloryall why are you stoked?! can i be stoked with you? טיילור: @yelyahwilliams for all sorts of reasons! Be stoked with me please! Blown away by all of your positive feedback and support. Means more than you know! Thanks for getting "Monster" to #6. That's ridiculous! (
) Also, I can't get over how good coconut water is. (
) Great question! Rebecca black RT @VictoriaKortyyy: so uhm, on a scale of 1 to rebecca black, how excited are you for the release of monster? Been driving all day. Hope y'all like our new song "Monster". Glad it's finally out there!

2MayaN2

היילי

שאלה להיילי:Do you have many musical influences from the heavier spectrum?? היילי בתגובה: always have always will ;) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, a few people were asking for #foodtweets. For dinner I had a vegan "cheese" pizza. There it is... #anticlimacticfoodtweet מישהי בתגובה: Did you make it or buy it? I wanna try some vegan cheese היילי בתגובה: made it. it was the only one i've ever made that didn't make me want to die! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who's seen Transformers: Dark of the Moon yet? Anybody hear "Monster" in the credits? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Happy Warped Tour day #1. See y'all out there in a couple weeks!

למעלה