חג שמח
וסופשבוע רגוע

AndreaCorr ©

../images/Emo157.gif חג שמח../images/Emo48.gif וסופשבוע רגוע../images/Emo70.gif

הנה השיר שלי לסופשבוע..

Make You Mine The Corrs, David Foster
Wondering, waiting for the day to fade away So I can hold you once again and chase the fears away Lie with me Show me how you feel I'm falling for you deeper everyday When the night turns over I'll lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there by you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you Til you come back home to me And I can make you mine oh mine Wanting you Every waking moment I'm on fire - I'm on fire - Always needing you I'm aching for you only I'll never tire Promise me This is how we'll be I'm falling deeper everyday When the night turns over I'll lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there by you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you til you come back home to me When you come back home to me I'll break you I'll chase you You'll find that you can't stand to be away Not for a day - not for a day... - Oh and when life defies you I'll be the soul You'll never go astray... And you'll be mine, mine, mine, mine, mine... - Fly with me, loose reality - I'm falling deeper everyday So when the night turns over I'll lie with you And when the morning wakes you I'm there for you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you Til you come back home to me And I can make you mine When the night turns over I'll lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there by you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you til you come back home to me And I can make you mine mine, mine, oh mine Oh mine...

B Not Nobody

חג שמח לכולם!!!!../images/Emo162.gif../images/Emo161.gif

ושרון, בחרת שיר מ-צ-ו-י-ן לסופשבוע...

snooPPiT

=O אני שחורה !

חג שמייח, מאושר וכשר !!
ושלא תסבלו מידי מהמצות
שרוני
I'm stalking you !

Noamush

חג שמח לכולם! ../images/Emo158.gif../images/Emo155.gif

שיהיה לכולם חג שמח וכשר, תהנו ממנו ותנצלו את החג הנהדר הזה! ורגילה נעימה לכל מי שיצא לחופש

p i n g o

חג שמח! ../images/Emo159.gif../images/Emo158.gif

ושרון, בחרת שיר מצוין! אין לך מושג כמה התגעגעתי אליו

oasis147

חג שמח חומד ../images/Emo140.gif

נדבקתי בחומד אני לא מפסיקה להגיד חומד! זה נוראי.

למעלה