../images/Emo13.gif

קוראים לי מאשה ואני הייתי קוראת סמוייה בפורום הזה... אהבתי את העידוד שלכם והחלטתי להצתרף אליכם..מקווה שאוכל לעזוב ושוכלם יכירו אותי..
ואם אתם שואלים למה התמונה זה בגלל שאני מתה על אביב גפן! טוב ניגש לעניין: רציתי לשאול... עוד מעט יש לנו שלוש חודשים ביחד..לי ולחבר שלי..יש לכם רעיונות רומנטים? לאו דווקא מתנות..משו כמו פתקים ואיזשהם ציטוטים יתקבלו בברכה.. ממני -מאשה-

י ר ד נ י

יש כל מיני דברים..

מה בערך הכיוון שלך? יציאה רומנטית? או איזה מחווה? בת כמה את?

אני...

בת 15 ואיזה שהיא מחווה או יציאה לא ממש אכפת לי העיקר להראות לו את האהבתי הגדולה אליו
-מאשה-

Wild elf

דבר ראשון, כל הכבוד לך על היותך

פריקית. אנחנו שולטים! דבר שני, אם כבר פתקים, אז עדיף שתכתבי משהו מהלב. אם אין לך רעיונות מקוריים, תמיד אפשר לשאוף מהשירים. דוגמאות: I will never forget the moment when you looked into my eyes When I touched your skin for the first time, I felt heaven in my hands So I tried to close my eyes And I'm dreaming me away In my dreams you hold me tight In my dreams you're always here blutengel\in my dreams או Your life is the absolute Perfection on earth People would kill for these Feelings and emotions My thoughts circle around your life, Around our life till eternity You are the enrichment of my life You are the vitality of my life My heart enflames at the sight of you I would die if i couldn't feel your love couldn't feel your love couldn't feel your love I hear you smile Your voice in my dreams When i wake day and night I would die if i couldn't feel your love couldn't feel your love couldn't feel your love I hear you smile Your voice in my dreams When i wake day and night But i would never like to miss The feeling Once i gave you my heart And you treat it like your own Flesh and blood Emotions say more then Thousand words With you to the end of the world To the end of our life Neither death nor satan are Capable of seperating us You are the enrichment of my life You are the vitality of my life My heart enflames at the sight of you I would die if i couldn't feel your love couldn't feel your love couldn't feel your love I hear you smile Your voice in my dreams When i wake day and night

למעלה