טופיק!

../images/Emo110.gif טופיק!../images/Emo13.gif../images/Emo3.gif ../images/Emo110.gif

טוב, בערך לפחות...
זה יהיה שרשור של כל מיני סרטים שאורלי השתתף בהם...
לאו דווקא שלו, של כל מיני אנשושים...
שודדי הקאריביים:
"Elizabeth is safe, like I promised. She's going to marry the commodore, like she promised. And you're going to die for her, like you promised. So we're all men of our words except for Elizabeth who is in fact a woman."/ג'ק פארוו.
חתימתי.
"Aye, AVAST!"/וויל, כשהוא רוצה להשטלת על הספינה של הבריטים...
"So this... is you able bodied crew?"/וויל, כשהוא רואה את הצוות שג'ק מביא לו.
Will Turner: "This is either brilliance or madness." Jack Sparrow: "Remarkable how often those two traits coincide."
Jack: "For someone who makes a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates, you're well on your way to becoming one. First, you broke a man from prison. Second, you stole a ship. And third, you're completely obsessed with treasure." Will: "I am not obsessed with treasure!" Jack: "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." תורכן.

../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif עוד טעות.

אח, הבטן!
אני לא מאמינה שכתבתי את זה ככה...
להשתלט*
איה. הבטן.

ThisIsJustME

חחח הנה שילי ../images/Emo9.gif

Elizabeth Swan: "Will!" Will Turner: "Elizabeth!" Jack Sparrow: "Monkey!" חחחחח קטע אדיייר
Jack: "Who makes all these?" Will: "I do *pause* and I practice with them 3 hours a day." Jack: "Boy you need a girl. *pause* or is it that you have a girl but you don't know the means of wooing her!" Will: "I practice 3 hours a day so if I meet a pirate I can kill it!" חחח עוד קטע אדיר
בכלל שודדי הקריביים זה אדיר
השעה....השעה משפיעה עליי חחחח

../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo99.gif

ממש אהבתי את הקטע עם הקוף.
או Barbossa:"Thank you Jack" Jack:"you're welcome." Barbossa: "Not you, we named the monkey Jack."

למעלה