../images/Emo10.gif

Please help me god Please help me Where do you go Please tell me Please tell me Where do you go I want to be with you I want to hold you even more Where do you go I love you I want to let you know I love you I want you when you're gone Where do you go Please take me now Please make me Where do you go Please save me Please have me Where do you go If I could be with you If I could see you just once more Where do you go I love you I want to let you go I love you I want you when you're gone Where do you go

../images/Emo10.gif

No one hears me No one sees me No one makers me smile No one misses me No one kisses me No one told me why While you're trying to remember years go by Still afraid of your behavior who am I? Father Can you hear me? Can you feel my pain? Can you see me? Father Can you hear me? Can you feel my pain? Can you see me? No one needs me No one feeds me No one wants to lie Since you left me No one loves me No one even tries All those years are like a cancer in my mind If I'll call you would you answer one last time Father Can you hear me? Can you feel my pain? Can you see me? Father Can you hear me? Can you feel my pain? Can you see me?

../images/Emo10.gif

אנ'לא יודע, אנ'לא מבין מה קורה לי מסתבר שאני לא חוזר לא נראה לי רק ללכת מכאן למתוח עוד יום לנעול את הזמן אני מנסה לנשום ואיך אתם בסוף תבכו אנ'לא בורח פשוט כואב לי לסלוח מסתבר שאני לא בוחר מה לשכוח רק ללכת מכאן למתוח עוד יום לנעול את הזמן אני מנסה לנשום ואיך אתם בסוף תבכו

../images/Emo10.gif

כמו שאין למוות סוף כך אין מה למהר כמו שלא יהיה לי טוב גם במקום אחר ושוב פעם אני מייחל לכדור ושוב פעם מתחרט שלקחתי ושוב פעם אני עכשיו זה כל כך ברור אני שוב פעם רק כמעט שנגמלתי מה יהיה... מה יהיה... מה יהיה... מה יהיה? כמו שאין למוות סוף כך אין מה למהר כמו שלא יהיה לי טוב גם במקום אחר

למעלה