Getting ready

mini mili

Getting ready

Hallo ladies I'm just sharing... nothing too interesting or important... I am entering my 36th week tomorrow, first child and am SO SO excited!!! We had a bumpy start, I will say, some physical issues and a lot of emotional issues. I broke up with the ex just 2 days before finding out I am pregnant and we didn't even talk for the first 3 months (but now we are) and things were pretty much crazy and stressful. And then Baby was breech, always always legs down head up, standing straight, but yoga and talking to her helped with that and now she is perfect, positioned -2 in the pelvis... I am planning on birthing her at home, and took the HypnoBirthing preparation course, and the teacher will also be my doula at the birth, and my midwife is a beautiful beautiful person and I feel so blessed to have her as a part of this birth. She says Baby is not too big, and things look just perfect, and getting everything ready now, clothes and recieving blankets and baby towels and room for the birthing tub and everything is slowly taking place, and even her dad is finally realizing that there is no time to play "macho games" and hide his feelings "cause it's not manly" and everything is just so exciting!!! I mean, I never would have thought giving birth can be such a spiritual event in your life, and it is, and every day I am amazed by how much I am learning from this child before she is even here, how much I am learning about myself going through the last 8 months... I am anxiously waiting to see my baby, to hold her in my arms and hold her tiny little hand, see her face, her first smile, take her swimming and to yoga and baby massage, just having her here, this is SO exciting, I can probably repeat that over and over again, but you know what I mean and how I feel about it! Thanks for reading!

swann

איזה יופי של תהליך עברת../images/Emo39.gif

ובעיקר לקראת לידה ראשונה, מדהים
<כל פעם מחדש, כשמצטרפת לכאן אישה בהריון ראשון והאסימונים נופלים לה כל כך מהר, אותם אסימונים שנפלו לי רק לקראת הלידה השינה. כאילו הייתי חייבת לעבור את הראשונה כדי להבין אותם...>. שתהיה לך לידה מדהימה ומקסימה

למעלה