From London- a question about love

n i k i t a 9

From London- a question about love

Hi girls,, I asked the cards what is going to happened between me and X in the next month. what - the empress is going to happen - 9 coins between me - ace of cups and X - queen of swards in the next month - judgement final card - 10 cups i feel we are becoming "strangers". like there are thing between us that keep us apart. i feel lost and don't know what to do, what to say, how to act. sorry about the english. i can not write hebrew in my computer - but can read hebrew. thank you.

ליאת39

הי ניקיטה....

נו, יורד שם גשם???? ניסוח שאלה: מה ההתפתחות הצפויה במערכת היחסים שלי עם איקס בחודש הקרוב? 6 קלפים + סיכום

n i k i t a 9

Liatush

actually the weather is wonderfull. sunny. i asked the cards as you said: 1 - ace of pentacles 2- the herophant 3- 10 wands 4- king of swards 5- 9 wands 6- the sun 7- 3 cups what do you think?

ליאת39

ניקיטה....

מה ההתפתחות הצפויה במערכת היחסים שלי עם איקס בחודש הקרוב? אס מטבעות, הכהן הגדול, 10 מטות, מלך חרבות, 9 מטות, השמש. סיכום- 3 גביעים. אמממ.... חודש חיובי אבל לא קל. מצד אחד את מוכנה להתחיל התחלה חדשה, רוצה לקחת הזדמנות ולפרוח (אס מטבעות) והגעת להחלטה שלך מבחינה הגיונית (מלך חרבות), אבל איקס קצת חושש, קצת נזהר, קצת רחוק, קצת מתגונן (9 מטות) וזה מוביל לעומס במערכת היחסים שלכם (10 מטות), אם כי למרות הכל, הקשר שלכם יתקדם צעד אחד נוסף (הכהן הגדול). עוד לא תהיה התחייבות, אבל בהחלט צפויים מאורעות משמחים (3 גביעים)!!! תהני מכל רגע, ותני גם לרגש קצת לזרום....

למעלה