Calling from England

aniviel

Calling from England ../images/Emo13.gif

Hello everyone... guess who I saw yesterday!! LOL Well, I've met Mr. Johnny Depp himself yesterday and Kate Winslet at the premiere of 'Finding Neverland'. The surprise of the evening was Christopher Lee who arrived at the premiere (he's not in the film), he didn't sign to anyone but it was amazing when he arrived, I'm hoping I got some good pictures of him... but well, I'm more hoping I got any decent pictures of Mr. Depp

cobainos

איך את פוגשת את כולם לעזאזל!?!??

איך השגת הזמנות לפבכורה החגיגית של פיינדינג נברלנד? ואיך את פוגשת תמיד את הסלבריטאים האלה. ג'וני דפ זה אחד השחקנים שאני הכי אוהב,תסדרי לי חתימה או משהו

aniviel

LOL I wasn't inside

I was outside, standing for hours and hours, I was freezing cold and could barely feel my legs LOL, but it was worth it for the one minute I had with Johnny and Kate. I only got an autograph and said a word (and got a hug from the lovely Johnny lol) but still, it was more than worth it. I'm a huge fan of Johnny and I'm still over the moon!

Piece of Wood

מההההה?!?!../images/Emo19.gif|אליהו|

ג'וני דפ הוא אחד השחקנים היותר אהובים עליי! אני לא מאמינה שפגשת אותו! איך את פוגשת את כולם?!!? אני מתפלאת כל פעם מחדש!! ^___^ הלוואי שאני אזכה לפגוש אפילו אחד מכל האנשים האלו שהספקת לפגוש..
**מקנאה כל כך** אני מתארת לעצמי שאת נהנת בטירוף [איך לא?
] אז תמשיכי להנות
, תעדכני אותנו^^, ותצלמי המווווון
**עדיין בשוק**

Pagra Baleben

קייט ווינסלט! יאא

הה מגניבב^^ שמחה בשבילך^_^ ותביאי מרצ'נדייז של הביטלס:p

aniviel

well I got my pictures

They're better than expected (I thought none would come out) I'll be putting them here when I get back

aniviel

Can I just add....

OMG OMG I'M GONNA SEE MY BERNARD AGAIN!! HE WAS ADDED TO RING*CON!!!!! :-d

Eowyn of Rohan

יוו! כמה שולט!

חחחחחח סבא'לה! לכי לראות את כריסטיאן מתישהו.. יש מצב שאני מתקשרת אליך מתישהו שתגידי לי ואת נותנת לי לדבר איתו? בקשר לג'וני, את לא יודעת כמה אני שמחה בשבילך
(חח וגם מקנאה.. טוב תראי, זה ג'וני
) יום אחד גם אני אפגוש אותו.. תהני בהמשך הטיול!!

aniviel

LOL

great minds think alike. Check Johnny's board, I wrote a msg for you and said that if you want I'll give you a call when I next see Christian lol

למעלה