Shanny

un-break my heart - toni braxton www.zooloo.co.il don´t leave me in all this pain don´t leave me o ut in the ra in come back and bring back my smile come and take these tears a w a y i need your arms to hold me now the nights are so un k i n d bring back those nights when i held you be si d e me un -break my heart say you´ll love me a ga in un do this hu rt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out ta my life un -cry these tears i cried so ma ny ni g hts un -break my h e a r t my he a r t take back that sad word good -bye bring back the joy to m y life don´t leave me here with these tears come and kiss this pa in a w a y i can ´ t for get the day you left ti me is so un ki n d and life is so cru el with out you here be side me un -break my heart say you´ll love me a ga in un do this hu rt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out ta my life un -cry these tears i cried so ma ny ni g hts un -break my h e a r t un -break my h e a rt don´t leave me in all this pain don´t leave me out in th e r a i n bring back the nights when i held you be side m e un -break my heart say you´ll love me a g a i n un do this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked o u t ta my life un -cry these t e a rs i cried so ma ny, ma ny ni g hts un -break m y un -bre ak my heart, oh ba by come back and say you love me un -bre ak my heart, sweet dar lin´ wi th o ut you i just can´t go on can´t go on

למעלה