זה מתרוצץ ולא מוצא מקום אני מנסה לברוח מנסה הכל.. משהו בתוכי התייאש אבל נתתי לו עוצמה מנסה להשתחרר מכל דאגה להיות צפויה להיות תלויה אין לי כח למחוק הכל או סתם לשכוח אין לי שקט מספיק לקחת או לתת את כל האמת ורק אמת משהו משתולל בי נתתי לו הכל משהו מתבלבל אני כבר לא יכולה.. להיות צפויה להיות תלויה אני בורחת ולא מוצאת דרך זה כבר לא כדאי זה כבר לא מדאיג להיות צפויה להיות תלויה
בהשראת איגואינטריגו ואפרתי

Efrat*

../images/Emo23.gif

כמה כישרון טמון בילדה מקסימה שכמוך.. את יודעת להפוך חול לזהב <ואל תווכחי איתי בכלל!> כתבת מקסים
ואני מקווה שאת לא מתכוונת להתייאש ככה, לא נותנת לך! כי אני אוהבת אותך!

פחד של רגע חיפוש אחרי הקסם שומעת את השיר באוזניות שרה בקולי קולות תוך כדי דמעות מקלידה מילים של שקט לילדה אהובה .. מוקדש לך אפרתי .. As far as my eyes can see There are shadows approaching me And to those I left behind I wanted you to know You´ve always shared my deepest thoughts You follow where I go And oh when I´m old and wise Bitter words mean little to me Autumn winds will blow right through me And someday in the mist of time When they asked me if I knew you I´d smile and say you were a friend of mine And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes Oh when I´m old and wise As far as my eyes can see There are shadows surrounding me And to those I leave behind I want you all to know You´ve always shared my darkest hours I´ll miss you when I go And oh, when I´m old and wise Heavy words that tossed and blew me Like autumn winds will blow right through me And someday in the mist of time When they ask you if you knew me Remember that you were a friend of mine As the final curtain falls before my eyes Oh when I´m old and wise As far as my eyes can see. -Alan Parsons Project-

Efrat*

כדי להשקיט מעט את הפחדים...

ולתת לך עוד תקווה ולהגיד שאני איתך כך-כך איתך!
הכי חם שאפשר.. Hold On As I stepped to the edge on the shadow of a doubt With my conscience beating Like the pulse of a drum that hammers on and on ´Til I reach the break of day When the sun beats down on the halfway house Has my conscience beating The sound in my ear The will to preserve as I reach the Break of day When you lost all hope and excuses And the Cheapskates and the losers Nothing´s left to cling on to You gotta hold on Hold on to yourself A cry of hope (hey) A plea for peace And my conscience beating It´s not what I want for it´s all that I need To reach the break of day So I run to the edge on the shadow of a doubt With my conscience bleeding Here lies the truth the lost treasures of my youth As I hold on to the break of day When you lost all hope and excuses And the cheapskates and the losers Nothing´s left to cling on to You gotta hold on Hold on to yourself When you lost all hope and excuses And the cheapskates and the losers Nothing´s left to cling on to You gotta hold on Gotta hold on Hold on Hold on to yourself (Green Day)

joyjoy

../images/Emo24.gif

את יודעת מצאתי שכ"זה" מתרוצץ ולא מוצא מקום זה בדיוק הזמן לא לרדוף אחרי זה ולחפש מקום שיש בו שלווה.... .... ומצאתי שלברוח זה לא עוזר...... הירח הכחול מספיק גדול וכחול בשביל כולנו....

למעלה