00372 רפרו: אביתר רייטר: בלי מילים

מצב
הנושא נעול.

שימו לב לצילום מהעיר וולנסיה בספרד. השנה אני כנראה אלווה את כל התהליך ואצלם הרבה תמונות כאלה בעצמי. באדיבות: ירון דוזטס. מתוך: LOK MAGAZIN, 4/2003, P.29

והנה התמונה: שימו ../images/Emo23.gif ../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo70.gif

שימו לב לצילום מהעיר וולנסיה בספרד. השנה אני כנראה אלווה את כל התהליך ואצלם הרבה תמונות כאלה בעצמי. באדיבות: ירון דוזטס. מתוך: LOK MAGAZIN, 4/2003, P.29
והנה התמונה: שימו

I could translate!

צולם ביציאה הראשית מהמפעל !!!
I could translate!
Dear Evyatar! Could you scan the german text too??? As German is in fact my first language I could translate it to the people here in the forum. By the way I could translate any other text in German, if wished. Secondly I want to thank you for the wonderfull work you do, it's amazing. Yeshar koach! Keep on doing that! Regards, David

תודה רבה. לצערי המגזין כבר הוחזר

I could translate!
Dear Evyatar! Could you scan the german text too??? As German is in fact my first language I could translate it to the people here in the forum. By the way I could translate any other text in German, if wished. Secondly I want to thank you for the wonderfull work you do, it's amazing. Yeshar koach! Keep on doing that! Regards, David
לבעליו ואין לי אותו כאן. אם יהיו לנו תרגומים מגרמנית שהיא שפת האם שלך, נשמח ליידע אותך. תודה רבה מקרב
על המחמאות שנתת לי ! שבת שלום לך דיויד !

Ok, done

לבעליו ואין לי אותו כאן. אם יהיו לנו תרגומים מגרמנית שהיא שפת האם שלך, נשמח ליידע אותך. תודה רבה מקרב
על המחמאות שנתת לי ! שבת שלום לך דיויד !
Ok, done
So please just ask next time when you have something to translate, I will be happy to help! Shabbat shalom and regards from HOT Switzerland (it was here 8 degrees warmer than in Israel!!!!)

רן בר טל

sprechen sie deutsch?

I could translate!
sprechen sie deutsch?

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה