שירים אהובים מלהקות אהובות

Celebrity Skin

../images/Emo12.gif

זה יהיה קשה,מאוד. טוב אז סתם אקראיי. 1.Teenage Angst 2.space monkey 3.this picture 4.blind 5.protege moi בריאן שר בצרפתית זה הדבר. אוף זה כל כך קצת ;;

CitizenErased

טוב אני בוחרת את הלהקה הבאה..

אם מותר לי
My Chemical Romance

yaelrs

טוב, אנ'לא סגורה על זה../images/Emo192.gif

Helena Early Sunsets Over Monroeville Sleep Demolition Lovers I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

Gadook

יאי, אחת שאני אוהבת.

Sleep The sharpest lives Famous last words To the end Teenagers

../images/Emo60.gif

Demolition Lovers Early Sunsets Over Monroeville I Never Told You What I Do for a Living My Way Home Is Through You Famous Last Words [זה די בעיה כי אני אוהב את כ ל השירים שלהם. אבל ניסיתי. ><]

sha na na revol

אני *אנסה*

זהירות - לא כזה מבין גדול... Teenagers
Helena I Never Told You What I Do For a Living Welcome to The Black Parade You Know What They Do to Guy Like Us in Prison

Rose131

המ.

I'm Not Okay Headfirst For Halos The End+Dead(נו, הם מחוברים
) Demolition lovers Early sunsets over Monroville ויש לי עוד כמה שאני נוראנורא אוהבת אבל אמ. חייבים 5?

M a a y a n K

גם אצלי...

The End ו-DEAD! הולכים ביחד... זה פשוט לא עובד בנפרד...ניסיתי וזה פשוט לא עובד...

PATD

אוף קשה מידי

the ghost of u you know what they do to guys like us in prison thank you for the venom honey, this mirror isnt big enough famous last words [לא לפי הסדר
]

Arctic Monkeys

תגיבו תוך כדי גם לפלסיבו וMCR... זה לא מפריע.... ה5 הכי טובים שלהם... אממ: When The Sun Goes Down Leave Before The Lights Come On Dancing Shoes From Ritz To Rubble Mardy Bum

Gadook

^-^

Mardy bum leave before the lights come on I bet you look good on the dancefloor when the sun goes down view from the afternoon

oshriti123

הו אותם אני אוהבת^^

Dancing Shoes I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor A Certain Romance You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights... Fake Tales Of San Francisco

למעלה