שאלה בקשר לפרק הראשון

justagirl182

שאלה בקשר לפרק הראשון

מייקי נכנס ללופט, אחרי התקרית עם הג'יפ יש שיר ברקע... מישהו יודע מה הוא?

tulchi

לא הבנתי בדיוק

לאיזה סצינה את מתכוונת אבל הנה שני השירים האחרונים בפרק (לא כולל השיר של כתוביות הסיום) Heavy Scene - Meg Lee Chin (Taking Justin to school More Effeminate Than You - Robin Black (Brian and Michael in jeep

justagirl182

לא יודעת איך להסביר

שמייקל בא לאסוף את בריאן בבוקר, הוא צועק לו מלמטה ואז עולה ללופט בכעס..ויש שיר בחורה שרה אותו...זה מטריף אותי

רינת4

מה?

כשהוא נכנס ללופט ושואל את בריאן אם לא הספיק לו אתמול בלילה? heavy scene של meg lee chin והנה מילות השיר-למרות שזה נראה יותר כמו סיפור... Can I run, run, run from a jester with a gun Jokes are stupid in the light of never knowing where to run Heavy Scenes Yeah When I try to smile instead I get bullets in my head Drop the bottle , close your eyes and hit the throttle, vocalize this heavy scene yeah, Every night I close my eyes trying not to dramatize, but I'm nervous in my head cuz I don't wanna end up dead Heavy scenes Yeah there's beauty in the deep, still my life is incomplete, Don't wanna be no piece of meat cuz I don't look good in concrete, Heavy scenes yeah And I say "Oh no what you doing?" Try to run from a bully with a gun well it ain't no fun When your time has overrun with heavy scenes Oh no what you saying? Egomaniac you're crawling on my back, Need a new plan of attack to escape this cul de sac I can only watch, I cannot play, I can' hardly talk cuz there's nothing to say, so I 'll run Heavy scenes yeah, Oh no, heavy scenes yeah, oh no Tattooed Princes make a fistful of fun like latex love birdies a cookin in the sun And the half baked mommies with their babies on the beat Turn ice cube cool when the candy hits the street Mirror-eyed shades stalk the planet whisper riddles Jealous one eyed lovers like to fidget while you fiddle, Then a wall of crumpled nothing tumbles down till you surrender To the cost of making lovers out of princes and pretenders Man made machinery evolves and takes the stage From a cast of bittered thousands gilded, rusted golden cage, Silver spoonz that lick their bottomz open up the bird's eye view To those short weekend encounters with your paperback guru Oh no what you doing? Try to run from a bully with a gun well it ain't no fun When your time has overrun with heavy scenes Oh no what you saying? Egomaniac you're crawling on my back, Need a new plan of attack to escape this cul de sac of heavy scenes,heavy scenes Dreaming, dreaming, dreaming, yeah Heavy, heavy scene yeah , Back in black egomainiac, Heavy, heavy scene yeah Heavy, heavy scene yeah Heavy, heavy scene yeah Egomaniac you're crawling on my back, need a new plan of attack

למעלה