שאלה בקשר למטריקס

lior311

שאלה בקשר למטריקס

מישהו יודע איפה אפשר למצוא את הדיאלוג המלא של מורפיוס וניאו על הגלולות? תודה!

afterglow1

../images/Emo27.gif מצאתי את התסריט ../images/Emo27.gif

הנה הקטע: Morpheus : Do you believe in fate, Neo? Neo : No. Morpheus : Why? Neo : Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my own life. Morpheus : I know..._exactly_ what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something _wrong_ with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there...like a splinter in you're mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you _know_ what I'm talking about? Neo : The Matrix? Morpheus : Do you want to know...._what_ _it_ is....? Neo nods Morpheus : The Matrix is everywhere. It's all around us, even in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to work, when you pay your taxes. The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth. Neo : What truth? Morpheus : That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind....Unfortunatly, no one can be..._told_ what the Matrix is...you have to see it for yourself. Morpheus opens a container which holds two pills : a blue one, and a red one. He puts one in each hand, and holds them out to Neo. Morpheus : This is your _last chance_. After this, there is no turning back.....You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up and belive...whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill.....you stay in wonderland...and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes. Neo pauses for an instant, then reaches for the red pill. He swallows it down with a glass of water, and looks at Morpheus. Morpheus : Remember...all I'm offering you is the truth : nothing more. Morpheus half smiles at Neo.

למעלה