קת'רין מקפי תככב בסרט The Last Caller

Ambra91

קת'רין מקפי תככב בסרט The Last Caller

Indie calls McPhee for feature bow By Tatiana Siegel June 5, 2007 "American Idol" runner-up Katharine McPhee is set to make her feature film debut as the star of the indie dark romantic comedy "The Last Caller." Penned by Michael Albanese, the story is described as a coming-of-age tale about a self-obsessed woman (McPhee) who searches for love, hope and meaning during a few random events with other urban seekers. "Caller" is produced by Hit and Run Prods.' Hilary Shor ("Children of Men") and Zenith Film Group's Nicholas Cokas. Robert Hawk ("Chasing Amy") will serve as associate producer. The film's budget will fall in the $5 million-$8 million range, and shooting is scheduled to start in the fall in and around New York. "This is the first thing that I read that I really wanted to do," said McPhee, who added that the role doesn't involve singing. "I'm up for a couple of big studio projects, but they weren't starring roles. I wanted to start off doing something a little different. It's something that a lot of people wouldn't expect me doing." In fact, the Southern California native said the film's protagonist "is definitely a little darker than me." McPhee, who was edged out by Taylor Hicks as winner of the fifth season of "American Idol," made her self-titled album debut for RCA/19 Recordings, which landed at No. 2 on the Billboard chart. Her first single, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/My Destiny," debuted at No. 2 on Billboard's Hot Singles Sales chart. She is repped by Untitled Entertainment and CAA.

M o n t i

../images/Emo109.gif יפה לה!

אני חושב שהרבה ראו בה כוכבת קולנוע גם. אומנם נראה לי שבתקופת איידול יכולות המשחק שלה היו כמו של בר רפאלי,אבל עם למידה ובימוי נכון,אני חושב שהיא יכולה להיות אחלה. האמת שאין לי כח לקרוא על מה הסרט,אבל תלוי גם מה יהיה התפקיד שלה בסרט. בכ"א,שיהיה לה המון בהצלחה. ותודה רבה לך.

SHTRUDIDI

אתה רומז שבר לא יודעת לשחק?../images/Emo2.gif

אני בעד קתרין כשחקנית, עוד בעונה שעברה חשבתי שיש לה את הלוק, ואני מניחה שהיא גם תלמד תוך כדי ניסיון לשחק וזה יעבוד טוב בסרט. שיהיה לה בהצלחה ו
על הבאת הידיעה.

M o n t i

../images/Emo109.gif שמעת אותי אומר דבר כזה?../images/Emo2.gif

התפקיד שלה ב'פיק-אפ' פשוט שבר שיאים!כ"כ מוכשרת שזה משו..

אני שמחה בשבילה../images/Emo70.gif+תמונות

רק שיגיע לארץ.. +
: קת'רין מאירוע של בלקברי (או איך שלא יקראו לפלאפון הזה)

darklighter

../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo190.gif

למעלה