קניית רכב

קניית רכב

כבר פעמיים יצא שפניתי למודעה אטרקטיבית באחד מהלוחות המפרסמים באינטרנט ובשתי הפעמים התשובה נראתה דומה ותמוהה קצת מישהו נתקל בהצעות כאלו כבר? להלן תשובת המפרסם Thank you very much for your email regarding my Windstar. in perfect condition, with absolutely no problems. It is a car that was well taken care of. It has 70450 original miles. Also I would like to clear that this is not a lease take over, and also it has no liens on it. Another important aspect of the deal is that I am in Helsinki, where I have recently moved due to a very important promotion at work. This is also the main reason why the car is for sale since it cannot be registered here. I wanted to specify this because I believe that honesty and trust come first. If you want to carry on this transaction you can be sure that it will be done smoothly. If you decide to lose this opportunity, I will respect your decision. The car is in USA, stored at eBay in San Jose. It will not be an over seas shipping. It will be shipped on my expenses along with the title, 2 sets of keys, owner's manual and a notarized bill of sale signed by me and by a lawyer. Also, since you realise that due to my situation I have no time to lose so let's no waste each other's time. Please email me with your FULL shipping address if you decide to continue, and eBay will contact you with all the details. ועוד תגובה בנוגע לרכב אחר Hello, The car is located in UK Here is how i want to close the transaction. Shipping will be done using Titirez Line service (www.titirez-line.com) and the car will arrive in 10-12 days .. I will send the car to the company.I will leave the car in the company custody.Then you must send to them 50 % from the price of car.After that,the company will delivery the car to you.If you will decide to don't keep the car ,the company will return your payment back. The car will be insured at the shipping company for the transport. All documents, including owner's manual in English, clear title and bill of sale will be provided along with the car. You don't have to worry about shipping fees as i will take care of this , all you have to pay in order to own this car it's buy it now price. So if you are interested to buy the car,send me your name and address and i will start the shippment.!

EB2

לסיסיליה

תתרחקי מהודעות כאלה זה סיפור. קנית מכונית מארצות הברית מהווה בעיה צריך להתאים אותה לסטנדרטים הקנדיים וכן גם האחריות פגה כשזה עובר את הגבול. עדיף לקנות מכונית בקנדה. המוכר חייב להראות לך דף שהוא מקבל ממשרד הרישוי על ההיסטוריה של המכונית כמה בעלים היו למכונית האם היו תאונות ואם אין עיקול על הרכב. כמו כן המוכר חייב לבוא איתך להעביר בעלות על שמך.

mikki01

דרך לעבוד עליך ולהוצי ממך כספים

בתואנות שונות ובסוף לא תראי רכב ולא תראי כסף

EB2

סיסיליה לא שמעת על נוכלים

מישהו שיש בידו מכונית ורוצה למכור אותה לא מספר כל כך הרבה סיפורים אבל לצערנו שמענו שיש הרבה אנשים נאיבים בעולם שמאמינים לסיפורי אלף לילה ולילה. בטורונטו הנוהג הוא להמציא היסטוריה של מכונית ובעל הרכב חייב להיות נוכח בעת העברת הבעלות. במשרד הרישוי מבקשים ממנו להציג את הרשיון של הרכב וכן אישור שהוא בדק את הרכב מבחינת בטיחות. את רוצה להסתכן בבקשה.

למעלה