קטקטולה

שמופית

קטקטולה ../images/Emo124.gif

הגיעו ההמלצות לגבי הונג קונג מאחותי
אני מעתיקה לך את האימייל... טוב אז ככה , Night market in Jordon Stanly market אני לא מכירה כל כך את השוק הזה אבל בשוק שבלילה אפשר למצוא חיקויים זולים מאוד. יש את הרחוב שהוא מלא בחנויות קוראים לו Natan Rode והוא דיי שווה ונחמד , כולם הולכים לשם, יש את Causwaby גם שם יש חנויות ויש שם קם קניון בשם Time Square שהוא יותר יקר. יש חנויות ברחובות בשם Jurdano , Bossini והם במחירים ממש נחמדים. יש גם את החנות של המעצבת שאני אוהבת Viviene tam אבל היא ממש יקרה. אזור לטייל בו, אני עוד לא הייתי שם, Big Budha Abardeen זה אזור של סירות דייגים נחמד , חביב יש מסעדה Victory Peak שמשקיפה על העיר שווה ללכת לשם בלילה כשיש ראות טובה , יש שם מקום להצטלם Macao זה אי שיש בו הימורים , גם שם עוד לא הייתי. זהו אני בטוחה שהיא תסתדר שם , אפשר לשאול במלון והם מדברים אנגלית. מקווה שיעזור

קטקטולה

ה../images/Emo43.gifה$%#$^@$% הזה...

תודה על ההמלצות, הרגע התעוררתי מהצעקות פה... LOL
כשאני נכנסת לפורום אני בד"כ מסתכלת על העמוד הראשון בלבד ואולי בגלל זה פיספסתי את ההודעה- המון תודה!

מישמש1

and me

Katkat - I was in HK in January (my dad lives there). Because I came from the land of most amazing copies (Malyasia) I was not too impressed with what was on offer, but maybe you will like what they have (mainly at the Ladies market in Kowloon). Stanley market is smallish but full of souvenirs (good priced Pashminas and what I call house junk (Chinese tourist souvenirs) but there are a couple of "shops" there that sell quite cheap trainers (sport shoes) so keep your eyes open. Nathan Road - There is a great Esprit outlet just as you come out of the subway station, to your right. If its not there you are on the wrong side of the road (exit to Arts museum). It is about 4 floors of pretty good bargains! HK Art museum - I liked it, there are really nice things in there + it is a great place to rest from the "busy-ness" of HK. At the back of the museum there is a boardwalk (tayelet) overlooking HK island which is very impressive (go behind the museum and not to the Boulevard of stars. Downtown there is a Marks & Spencer for reasonably priced good bras. Bossini & Jurdanu - I didn't like the syle of cloths, but you may. Don't go looking for one of these shops because there are about 150 of them on every street. If nice weather take the peak tram to the peak (day + night). when are you going?​

מישמש1

also

There is a complex of stores selling anything and everything electronic + computer related. I can't remember where it is but can find out for you as they do have good bargains on ipods and other good quality mp3 players, computer hardware (webcams etc)...​

קטקטולה

זה יהיה נהדר אם תוכלי לברר מה שם

החנות, בעלי יודה לך מקרב לבו והחנות מקרב חשבון הבנק שלנו

קטקטולה

הי מישמש,

תודה על ההמלצות. אנחנו טסים מחר בערב, וחוזרים ביום רביעי בשבוע הבא.

למעלה