צריך מילים

zambush

צריך מילים../images/Emo92.gif

של השיר eye of the war, בביצוע של Jeff Wayne & Justin Hayward. זה קשה כי לא מצאתי את זה בגוגל (ובטח לא ב-LAP), וגם לא בכל מיני אתרים של Hayward (כולל האתר הרישמי). "בין הפותרים נכונה יוגרל פותר שלא ענה נכונה" (פוגי)

אני מניח..

שאתה מתכוון ל-forever autumn Forever Autumn Justin Hayward summer sun is fading as the year grows old And darker days are drawing near... The winter winds will be much colder Now you´re not here. I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky And one by one they disappear. I wish that I was flying with them Now you´re not here Like a song through the trees you came to love me Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away... Through autumn´s golden gown we used to kick our way You always loved this time of year. Those fallen leaves lie undisturbed now ´Cause you´re not here Like a song throught the trees you came to love me Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away... A gentle rain falls softly on my weary eyes As if to hide a lonely tear... My life will be forever autumn ´Cause you´re not here!

zambush

ידידי אתה טועה, וגם אני../images/Emo93.gif

אני לא מתכוון ל- Forever Automn, אלא ל-The Eye of War (ולא ל- eye of the war, על אף הדמיון המשעשע). תוספת: סביב הפתיח של השיר, שלקוח מתוך הספר the war of the worlds (כתב H.G. Wells אם אני לא טועה) יש איזה סיפור שהשמיעו אותו ברדיו יום אחד ואנשים באמת לקחו את זה ברצינות (הם חשבו שחייזרים פולשים) והתחילו להשתגע... מישהו מזהה עכשיו?

Tanath

קצת קשה, אבל לא נורא (אאל"ט)

תנסה כאן: eve of the war (זה נראה טיפה מבולגן, אבל אני חושבת שהמילים נכונות)

zambush

זה אכן זה (למרות שלא רק)

אבל זה לא אמור ליהיות eye במקום eve? או שאני שוב טועה?

Tanath

עד כמה שאני יודעת זה eve

הרי הקטע הזה מדבר על מה שאנשים אמרו לפני הפלישה - ערב המלחמה.

אתה מתכוון לזה?

The chances of anything coming from Mars Are a million to one, he said (ahh, ahh) The chances of anything coming from Mars Are a million to one, but still, they come... Yes, the chances of anything coming from Mars Are a million to one, he said (ahh, ahh) The chances of anything coming from Mars Are a million to one, but still, they come...

למעלה