עזרה בבדיקת החיבור שלי! תודה שוב!

עזרה בבדיקת החיבור שלי! תודה שוב!

Cheating in the bagrut exam Last year, my best classmate, Tamir, cheated in the History bagrut .examination. Nobody put attention for it, but I did In the beginning of the exam he glanced through the exam of the student besides him. Nobody suspected him because he was considered the smartest student in the class. I noticed that he was filled with panic. His movements were not ordinary and natural. I pretended that I didn't see what happened during the exam. I couldn't destroy our friendship. A month later we recieved the results of the exam. The cheater who was my best friend got the good news, whereas the student who sat besides him during the test got the bad news. This honest student was failed, but the cheater succeeded to pass the exam. I was filled with pity for the other student. I didn't have the courage to inform against my best friend. Unfortunately, Our friendship was more important to me than admitting my friend in a crime. Therefore, I decided to be quiet and pretend that i just didn't see what happend.

יפה-יפה. כמה תיקונים:

Cheating in the Bagrut Exam Last year my best classmate (I would say 'best friend'), Tamir, cheated in the History bagrut examination. Nobody paid attention to it, but I did. In the beginning of the exam he glanced at the exam of the student beside him. Nobody suspected him because he was considered the smartest student in the class. I noticed that he was nervous and panicky. His movements were not ordinary and natural. Nevertheless, I pretended that I hadn't seen what happened during the exam. I couldn't destroy our friendship. A month later, we received the results of the exam. The cheater, who was my best friend, got the good news, whereas the student who had sat beside him during the test got the bad news. This honest student failed, but the cheater succceeded to pass the exam. I was filled with pity for the other student.. but I didn't have the courage to tell on my best friend. Unfortunately, our friendship was more important to me than admitting that my friend had committed a crime. Therefore, I decided to be quiet and pretend that I just hadn't seen what happened.

Strawberry....

איפה את במילת המחץ? זקוקים לידע הנרחב והמורחב והמוטרף שלך
Rogue
y
r
r
e
b
w
a
r
t
S

reciprocated.. ../images/Emo23.gif

But I haven't done anything particularly out of the ordinary yet. The day I'll get to college, work my way through it, and write a musical or two, I'll allow you to make me blush. (but then, I'll probably find myself living in a dingy, cockroach-infested apartment with a broken sink and no piano.. not glamorous)

TsLiLuSHSH

אבל....

במקום להגיד: he was considered the smartest student זה לא שנכון להגיד כך: he was considerd to be the smartest student איך צורך ב- to be

אפשר גם וגם...

עם to be זה יותר רשמי\ספרותי\בריטי כזה...
Rogue מבהיר, מבאר ומבעיר שריפות

בדקתי במילון אוקספורד...אפשר

גם בלי to be. יש שם דוגמא שאחרי consider רושמים the. זו לא טעות.

למעלה