עזרהה דחופה

b a r b y 1 7

עזרהה דחופה

מישהוא יכול לתרגם לי את השיר הזה לעברית..??בבקשה זה דחוף זה לעבודה שליי באנגלית שאני חייבת להגיש תודהה בכל מקרהה I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because you know that's weakness in your eyes I'm forced to fake A smile, a laugh everyday of my life My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain And now I cry in the middle of the night For the same damn thing

AnnabeI Lee

בעיה.

א. זה שיר ותרגום שלו יהוה הפרת זכויות יוצרים. ב. מתקנון הפורום: "עזרה עם שיעורי הבית - נעזור ונתקן בשמחה ובחפץ-לב, אך אנחנו לא כאן כדי לעשות בשבילכם את שיעורי הבית. פרסום הודעות עם בקשה לתשובות לשיעורי הבית שלכם אסורות בהחלט. הכלל חל רק על שיעורי בית. אתם בהחלט מוזמנים לבקש מאיתנו תרגום למכתב לחבר, וכיוצא בכך. "

danam5

תגובה

לברבי החמודה! אני שונאת לתרגם שירים זה הורס אותם לדוגמא: because of you: בגללך זה נשמע מדכא סורי - את תיאלצי לחפש במילון (יש גם מילון מורפיקס). אם תצטרכי עזרה במשהו ספציפי אל תפחדי לבקש.

למעלה