סוג של סקר שכזה:

night mare

סוג של סקר שכזה:

אם דג זהב (או כל יישות מגשימת משאלות אחרת) היה מאפשר לכם ברגע זה ללכת לעבוד בכל סטודיו שתבחרו, תוך הבטחה מלאה שכן תיהיו מספיק טובים כדי לעבוד שם ותשתלבו יפה ותהיה לכם קריירה מוצלחת (כך שהמשפט "הייתי רוצה פיקסאר אבל אני לא מספיק טוב עדיין והיו מפטרים אותי אחרי שבוע" לא רלוונטי), איזה מקום הייתם בוחרים?

humeni

La Maison

followed by blue sky,Cube creative,animal logic,glassworks aardman,tippett,the soulcage department,the p.l.e,wildbrain in this order of preference

TomerEp

קשה להחליט...

פיקסאר או בלו סקיי.. אבל במחשבה שנייה, פיקסאר.. קורקינטים ממונעים שולטים!

Shaw

Dreamworks

Out of all the studio out there, I think they're having the most fun. the projects they have lined up just look like fun..... I'd love to work on that Penguin film.. I guess I'd fallow the project :)

humeni

my god man...you work at

blue sky and you say dreamworks?? i guss maybe to each his own. i think maybe i tend basing my choices not on projects but mostly on the place and ppl and how i think i would or wouldnt fit in or enjoy my work...its not that i know so much,my limited,perhaps wrong information is based mostly on how the company present itself,job interviews,rumours,and the occational "how we made"footage...but i would definately prefer good company over good project thats why maybe i dont find pixar so attractive,i kinda got an impression of a bunch of 40 year old conformist americans with a slightly oversized ego that will only be nice to you if you are one of them...its a real turn off.​

CoolCalb

ביקרתי פעם חבר בלוס אנג'לס

חבר אנימטור שעבד ב CENTROPOLIS, אלא שעשו בין היתר את גודזילה. ישבתי איתו ליד המחשב שעתיים, הסתובבתי קצת וראיתי איך העניינים מתנהלים, ומה אני אגיד... הכל אותו החרא. אז זה היכה בי, שאין לי ממש מה לחפש בסטודיואים הגדולים... אני מסתפק במה שיש לי כאן, ההבדל הוא רק ב SCALE בכסף (אולי) ובתהילה. מצטער זה לא עושה לי את זה.. בסופו של הדבר מה שקובע אלא הדברים הקטנים של היומיום.. ובזה אין הבדל גדול.

CoolCalb

כבר התגברתי על הפספוס שלי עם

PDI DREAMWORKS... אין כמו להתנחם על מצע אשכים חמימים ופלומתיים של חבר קרוב.

Shaw

Well

The fact I work at Blue sky doesn't say or mean anything. The fact is not a lot of people know what's going on at Blue sky because they are pretty disconnected from the LA CG scene. The people here are great as are the projects coming up. The reason I chose Dreamworks, are many and not all because of the project. Dror and I had a chance to visit that studio last year, we looked around and saw in my opinion, a great studio. Some of the greatest animators of are time work there together to bring a new style of CG animation. I can't speak for Dror but I fell in love that very day (with the studio) a new that that was a place I would like to spend a good couple of years working :) plus IT'S FUCKEN COLD HERE IN NY​

humeni

yea...on second thoght

ny is too cold....and la is really close to mexico,so... as for oz,didnt notice if he wrote it,yea...i knew someone at sony some years ago,its really the same crap like here but on a bigger scale,thats why i prefered as u can see,all the small really cool french studios,who are ,unfortunately,french and like thire own kind.​

גבזה

אם כבר מגיע דג זהב

לא הייתי מבזבז משאלה על קריירה. הייתי מבקש משק גדול עם 20 סוסים בניו זילנד.

CoolCalb

לשבת בבית ולא לעבוד

אבל שהדג יתן לי מלא כסף לאוכל,בידור וזונות. מי רוצה בכלל לעבוד?

למעלה