משהו קצת מפחיד!

ThroughTheRain

משהו קצת מפחיד!

כתוב שמאריה לקחה כדורי שינה! אפשר להבין את זה מאינוסמניה שיש לה וג´ט לקים מהמעבר מארה"ב לאירופה:
MARIAH SCANDAL IN SWEDEN! Yesterday they had the NRJ Awards Gala in Stockholm with Robbie, Kellys Osbourne and Rowland, Craig David etc. performing. One highlight of the evening was Mariah Carey, but according to the local press today, she nearly caused panic with the producers as she failed to show up in the rehearsals and also missed her scheduled performance: they had to run backstage and asked Craig David to perform in her place, way earlier than his performance should´ve been originally. Apparently Mariah had taken so many sleeping pills that she had slept until five o´clock in the afternoon, decided to skip the rehearsal but finally arrived in the gala almost at the last minute to perform Through The Rain, claims the Swedish press... [Note: the publication that run that story later apoligised to Mariah for printing it]​
לקחתי את זה ממאריה בז! אני בטוח שגיא פינס יעשה מזה אחלה כותרת!

ThroughTheRain

עוד כמה דברים שמצאתי באתר:

MARIAH´S DIVA BEHAVIOR OVER LIMOUSINES Singer Mariah Carey´s diva-like behavior has been called into question again - by one of her former limousine drivers. The pop star is always keen to play down reports she´s a demanding diva, but driver-to-the-stars Paul Monroe claims her vehicle needs are both expensive and ridiculous. He says, "We would get a call in the office for a fleet of cars to arrive first thing in the morning at Mariah´s place. We´d all get there, then we´d sit outside her residence all day without moving. "The cost to go nowhere was easily $7,000 to $8,000. "I can´t count the number of times that happened. Over the years, Mariah spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in cars that never got used."​
בכסף הזה יכולתי לקנות מכונית משלי! קצת יותר מדי מתנשא לדעתי. והחדשות הטובות! Charmbracelet עבר את ה804,000 עותקים!!! בעולם זה כבר מכר 2.5 מיליון שזה המון!
BUSTA SHOOTS VIDEO FOR "I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT" Busta Rhymes is planning a headlining tour for the spring, after he shoots a video for "I Know What You Want," a collaboration with Mariah Carey and the Flipmode Squad and the next single from his LP It Ain´t Safe No More. "I want to get the video out of the way before we hit the road, so we ain´t got to worry about none of that and can just focus on showing the love to the people," he said at Monday´s American Music Awards​
אני ממש אוהב את השיר!

gozefin

זה לא נכון - כתוב בבאזז ש

היא הייתה בראיונות הרבה מאוד זמן ולכן היא אחרה

למעלה