מרק עוף, שונה מהרגיל, טעים ומנחם!

shira1960

אז תוך כדי רפרוף בבלוג של דב פרלמן (סמיטן קיטשן) מצאתי מתכון למרק עוף אחר. בדרך כלל, מכינה מרק עוף סטייל יום לימודים ארוך, בישול אש קטנה של עצמות וכנפיים וירקות, סינון בישול עם ירקות חדשים וכו'. השיטה כאן - טיגון בצל, טיגון חלקי עוף, בישול עם מים ותבלינים בלבד, סינון, ובישול מחדש של קוביות עוף וירקות. דב מוסיפה המון איטריות, אני הוספתי קניידלך.

טעים, מנחם, בדיוק מה שהייתי צריכה.
IMG_20210307_172402520.jpg
IMG_20210307_173306954.jpg

חנהפ

אז תוך כדי רפרוף בבלוג של דב פרלמן (סמיטן קיטשן) מצאתי מתכון למרק עוף אחר. בדרך כלל, מכינה מרק עוף סטייל יום לימודים ארוך, בישול אש קטנה של עצמות וכנפיים וירקות, סינון בישול עם ירקות חדשים וכו'. השיטה כאן - טיגון בצל, טיגון חלקי עוף, בישול עם מים ותבלינים בלבד, סינון, ובישול מחדש של קוביות עוף וירקות. דב מוסיפה המון איטריות, אני הוספתי קניידלך.

צפה בקובץ המצורף 16915
צפה בקובץ המצורף 16914
אמא שלי מבשלת ככה מרק ירקות, היא אוהבת לשים נתחי עוף קטנים במרק, גרונות, כנפיים וירקות חתוכים, קוראת לו מרק ראגו, אני מעדיפה את מרק הירקות פרווה, אבל גם במרק עוף רגיל אני מתחילה בטיגון בצל חצוי, בשביל הצבע של מרק

נראה טעים ומיוחד. יש נקודה שלא הבנתי. נראה שאת מבשלת קודם את העוף ללא ירקות, אחר כך מסננת ומבשלת מחדש בתוספת ירקות? מה עם הנוזל של הבישול הראשון?

shira1960

נכון - מטגנים בצל, מוסיפים חלקי עוף לבצל (השתמשתי בחזה עוף עם עור ועצמות), מטגנים/מבשלים את העוף 10 דקות. מוסיפים מים וקצת תבלינים(מלח, פלפל, עלה דפנה) ומבשלים 20 דקות (בישלתי קצת יותר כי החלים היו גדולים).
מסננים את הנוזלים, מנגבים את הסיר, מחזירים את הנוזלים לסיר. בשלב הזה, הצבע של הנוזל הוא ענברי כזה. מחזירים לרתיחה.
בינתיים מקררים מעט את העוף וקוצצים את הבשר.
מוסיפים את הירקות הטריים, וחלק מהעוף (לא צריך את הכל), עשבי תיבול לפי מה שרוצים. מבשלים עוד 20 דקות בערך.

היא ממליצה להגיש עם המון אטריות דקות.

נכון - מטגנים בצל, מוסיפים חלקי עוף לבצל (השתמשתי בחזה עוף עם עור ועצמות), מטגנים/מבשלים את העוף 10 דקות. מוסיפים מים וקצת תבלינים(מלח, פלפל, עלה דפנה) ומבשלים 20 דקות (בישלתי קצת יותר כי החלים היו גדולים).
מסננים את הנוזלים, מנגבים את הסיר, מחזירים את הנוזלים לסיר. בשלב הזה, הצבע של הנוזל הוא ענברי כזה. מחזירים לרתיחה.
בינתיים מקררים מעט את העוף וקוצצים את הבשר.
מוסיפים את הירקות הטריים, וחלק מהעוף (לא צריך את הכל), עשבי תיבול לפי מה שרוצים. מבשלים עוד 20 דקות בערך.

היא ממליצה להגיש עם המון אטריות דקות.
נהדר, תודה רבה. העוף נראה כמו במתכונים מהמטבח הסיני, למשל של אהרוני.

michalgad

שירה אפשר קישור למתכון ??

תודה!

צפה בקובץ המצורף 16915
צפה בקובץ המצורף 16914

shira1960

שירה אפשר קישור למתכון ??

תודה!
בטח וסליחה, חשבתי ששמתי קישור

Chicken Noodle Soup

While the recipe below makes what we consider a dreamy classic chicken noodle soup, feel free to just use it as a template. Can’t bear a chicken stock without garlic or leeks? Add them. (I sometimes use two onions, because I like that flavor so much with chicken. One could be replaced with leeks.) Only like stock made with light or dark meat? Go for it. Want to use different vegetables? We’re big fans of cauliflower and green bean segments in here too; for aesthetics, I try to dice the vegetables so they’re all the same size chunks. Do you have a toddler that’s averse to soup? Try using 4 ounces noodles. It makes for a heartier, noodle-heavy soup, and all of those noodles are an excellent distraction. Bored of noodles? Spaetzle, rice and other grains would be delightful here.

If you have time to bring your chicken to room temperature before getting started, all the better for the browning step.

Serves 4

1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 large onion, chopped
3-pound chicken, in parts or 3 pounds chicken pieces of your choice
8 cups water
1 bay leaf
2 teaspoons table salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 large carrot, diced (1/3-inch)
1 medium parsnip, diced (1/3-inch) (optional)
1 large celery stalk, diced (1/3-inch)
3 ounces dried egg noodles, I prefer wide ones
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or flat-leaf parsley

Prepare broth: In a large (5-quart) heavy pot over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil. Add the onion and saute it for 3 to 4 minutes, until beginning to take on color at edges. Add the chicken pieces (if too crowded, can do this in two batches), making little wells in the onions so that the parts can touch the bottom of the pan directly. Cook chicken parts until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.

Add water, bay leaf, table salt and some freshly ground black pepper and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and skim any (sorry for lack of better term) scum that appears at the surface of the pot. Simmer pot gently, partially covered, for 20 minutes.

Transfer chicken parts to a plate to cool a bit before handling. Set a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl (ideally, with a spout) and pour soup through it.

If your pot looks grimy and you’re fanatical about having a clear soup, you can give it a quick wash before returning the broth to the pot. You can remove a bit of fat at this point, if it looks necessary. Bring the broth back to a simmer.

You may be tempted at this point to taste it and add more salt. I know this because I do it every single time, adding another teaspoon, and every. single. time. I regret this as it is too salty in the end. So, proceed with any re-seasoning with caution.

To finish and serve: Add diced vegetables and simmer them until they’re firm-tender, about 5 minutes. Add dried noodles and cook them according to package directions, usually 6 to 9 minutes. While these simmer, remove the skin and chop the flesh from a couple pieces of chicken, only what you’re going to use. You won’t need all of it in the soup. I usually use the breasts first because they’re my least favorite and benefit the most from the extra moisture of the soup. The remaining parts can be slipped into an airtight bag in the fridge (I recommend leaving the skin on for retained moisture until needed) and used for chicken salad or the like over the next few days.

Once noodles have cooked, add chicken pieces just until they have rewarmed through (30 seconds) and ladle into serving bowls. Garnish with dill or parsley, dig in and let it fix everything that went wrong with your day.

Do ahead: If planning ahead, the point where you strain your chicken broth is a great place to pause. Refrigerate the chicken broth until the next day. Before heating it and finishing the recipe, you can easily remove any solidified fat from the surface for a virtually fat-free soup. Then, you can cook the vegetables and noodles to order, adding the chicken only so that it can rewarm (and not overcook!). If making the broth more than a day in advance, you might as well freeze it. I recommend freezer bags with as much air as possible pressed out. Freezing the bags flat will make it easier to stack and store with other frozen soups, and the bag will only require a short soak in warm water to defrost.

michalgad

בבקשה

קבצים מצורפים

• B66A9F3B-7E48-47D9-A615-B3001FFCB129.png
    B66A9F3B-7E48-47D9-A615-B3001FFCB129.png
    4.5 MB · צפיות: 7

הבת המתהוללת

מנהל
נראה טוב, לאחרונה מכינה פחות מרקי עוף בגלל שני צמחונים אבל אנסה למצוא הזדמנות להכין.
תודה!

למעלה