מסיבת העיתונאים של סנדון בזמן ישראל

abigaillovesmj

מסיבת העיתונאים של סנדון בזמן ישראל

לדעתי זה יהיה בערך בשעה 8 או תשע בערב אצלנו, היום. פתחתי שירשור חדש כי רציתי שכולם ישימו לב זה דבר מאוד חשוב.

רונני2001

../images/Emo26.gifתקראו כל מילה../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo59.gif

מי שלא שם לב למה שכתבתי - שיקרא את ככככככל ההודעות שלי מפה ומטה! זה חשוב! יש פה מידע חדש וחשוב מאוד על האשמות החדשות על מייקל ג'קסון! ו-ת-ג-י-ב-ו-!!!!!!!!

שיימותתתתתת

אמן ימות יישרף יתפוצץ שייחנק שישתה ציאניד הבן אלף זונות הזה אמר פעם אז ב93 שהוא עוד יכניס את מייקל ג'קסון לכלא... אמאאאאאלההההה שימות כבררררררררררררררר |צפרדע |צפרדע (הקפצה להודעה של אביגייל תודה אביגייל!!)

liatbo

תרגעו,עוד לא מכניסים אותו לשום מקום

נ"ב... מעניין אם תצא החתימה החדשה שלי ... רק עכשיו גיליתי איך עושים...

VAMPhantom

טוב אמרת,ליאתי!../images/Emo45.gif

קדימה הודעות חיוביות! שישפיעו על המשך הדרך...

חדשות

Dear Fans all over the world, I want you all to know that we appreciate the many, many calls and emails of support from the fans. It´s in a situation like this that MJ´s true friends come to the fore. Below is my first statement to the media, which at this point is merely an observation. As we determine the substance of the police action today, we´ll respond, believe me! Stuart Press Release Source: Stuart Backerman, Spokesman for Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Responds to Media Uproar Over Search of Neverland Ranch Tuesday November 18, 5:52 pm ET And a Who´s Who of Hucksters Preying on His Name LOS ANGELES, Nov. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- We cannot comment on law enforcement´s investigation because we do not yet know what it is about. We can comment on the malignant horde of media hounds claiming to speak for Michael on this and many other issues. A rogue´s gallery of hucksters and self-styled "inside sources" have dominated the airwaves since reports of a search of Neverland broke, speculating, guessing and fabricating information about an investigation they couldn´t possibly know about. Michael himself said "I´ve seen lawyers who do not represent me and spokespeople who do not know me speaking for me. These characters always seem to surface with a dreadful allegation just as another project, an album, a video, is being released." Michael will, as always, cooperate fully with authorities in any investigation even as it is conducted, yet again, while he is not home. Source: Stuart Backerman, Spokesman for Michael Jackson Quincy Speaks On His Feelings For Michael PHILADELPHIA -- Some of Michael Jackson´s closest colleagues in the music industry were in Philadelphia Tuesday. Legendary music producer Quincy Jones and singer Lionel Richie were in town to perform at a ceremony honoring Oprah Winfrey with the Marian Anderson Award, which honors artists whose leadership benefits humanity Both men were stunned to hear about the investigation. "Oh, geez. I didn´t know about that," Jones said. Jones is a close friend of Jackson´s and produced his breakout album, "Thriller." "My prayers are always with Michael. Michael is part of my soul, you know," Jones said.

The Experience

כדי לצמצם קצת את השרשורים...

חבל על הבלאגן...אני בטוח שמלא אנשים באים לביקור וצוחקים... ורונן, תודה על ההקלטות של לארי קינג! זה רק אצלי או שבקובץ השני האודיו פגום? שומעים רק רשרושים.

~orit~

מתי? היה כבר את זה?

אם היה בבקשה תדווח לנו מה היה. ואם יש באפשרותך להקליט ולהעלות את זה לאינטרנט אני אשמח. תודה.

aMJel 4 ever

../images/Emo45.gif צודקת, אבל עדיין אני דואג.

זה משפיע נפשית על מייקל. רק שלא יתמוטט לנו לצמיתות!!!

למעלה