מנסה שוב

אילונוש

מנסה שוב ../images/Emo53.gif../images/Emo178.gif

שיר דאנס כזה משנות ה 90 כנראה שהפזמון שלו- Dance.. with me....... al night.... you see שר גבר וקולות רקע של אישה

../images/Emo4.gif

זה כמה שאני יכולה לעזור לך.. אבל אולי בכ"ז.. (Chorus) Oh come and dance with me, my baby Let´s dance, till we go crazy The night is young and so are we Let´s make love and dance the night away (Verse 1) What I really wanna do Is just dance with you And feel your body tight Show ya how to do it right I can show you every move I know just what to do Each step will feel so fine One dance and you´ll be mine So baby when we hit the floor You´ll be asking for more Let´s make love and dance the night away (Chorus) Oh come and dance with me, my baby Let´s dance, till we go crazy The night is young and so are we Let´s make love and dance the night away (Verse 2) Oh put your hand in mine Promise I´ll take my time We´ll dance from head to toe I can dance fast or slow Baby look into my eyes Let the music hypnotize Let our bodies synchronize One dance and you´ll be mine So baby when we hit the floor You´ll be asking for more Let´s make love and dance the night away (Chorus) Oh come and dance with me, my baby Let´s dance, till we go crazy The night is young and so are we Let´s make love and dance the night away (Bridge) Oh when it comes to dancin´ I know how to move When it comes to passion I know just what to do I feel the music inside I feel like I am alive The tempo is right Let´s make love (Chorus) Oh come and dance Let´s dance The night Let´s make love and dance the night away (Chorus)X 4

אילונוש

תודה אנשים אבל זה לא זה.. ../images/Emo166.gif

זה שיק כזה ישן אני חושבת.. אולי שנות 80

למעלה