מי מבצע את השיר

RedRose

מי מבצע את השיר

i´m horny, i´m horny horny horny

צחי24

Mousse T V Hot´n´juicy - Horny

You got me horny in the morning And you know uh oh I tried to call you but I cant find a telephone I sent a message through the internet But it rejected I wrote a letter and I sent it with the postoffice the post it takes so long so I had to sing this song to let you know how I feel what´s the deal baby and I cant wait for you and the things you make me do my heart is ringin so I´m singin this song for you I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny tonight I search from town to town But I can´t find my bedroom I got so desperate that I sent a rocket to the moon in new York city someone said they saw you singin the blues But it was a man from nowhere land that looked like you and I will keep searching on this feeling´s much to strong my heart is ringin so I´m singin this song for you (for you) (for you) (for you) I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny tonight I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny tonight I´m horny horny horny tonight the post it takes so long so I had to sing this song to let you know how I feel what´s the deal baby and I cant wait for you all the things you make me do my heart is ringin so I´m singin this song for you I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny tonight I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny I´m horny horny horny horny so horny I´m horny horny horny tonight I´m horny horny horny tonight horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny tonight​

למעלה