למי שיש כוח...

למי שיש כוח...

I never thought I`d die alone I laughed the loudest, who`d have known? I traced the cord back to the wall No wonder it was never plugged in at all I took my time, I hurried up The choice was mine, I didn`t think enough I`m too depresed to go on, you`ll be sorry when I`m gone I never conqured, rarely came 16 just held such better days Days when I still felt alive We couldn`t wait to get outside The world was watching Hate to try The tour was over we`d surivied I couldn`t wait till I got home To pass the time in my room alone I never thought I`d die alone Another six months, I`ll be unknown Give all my things to all my friends You`ll never step foot in my room again You`ll close it off, board it up Remember the time that I spilled the cup Of apple juice in the hall Please tell mom this is not her fault (ויש המשך...שלא הייתי שמה שם בסוף..אבל זה לא השיר שלי אז..) I never conqured, rarely came Tomorrow holds such better days Days when I can still feel alive When I can`t wait to get outside The world is watching The time goes by The tour is over I`d surivied I can`t wait till I get home To pass the time in my room alone

למעלה