למה דווקא אצלכם?

babynow

למה דווקא אצלכם?

יש לי שאלה קצת טריקית: אני רוצה לעשות תואר שני במנהל עסקים אך באמת מתלבטת בין שלושה מקומות מבחינתי (אוניברסיטה אני לא רוצה בגלל הבירוקרטיה המעיקה): אתם, קריית אונו או הבינתחומי בהרצליה...אז למה כדאי לי לבחור דווקא בכם? נ.ב. נחמד לראות שירון בוגר התואר השני אצלכם הוא בן 6, הייתי אומרת שהוא כנראה בוגר התואר השני הכי צעיר בישראל (כך כתוב לפחות בכרטיס האישי שלו)

תשובה

יש כמה דברים שכדאי לך לדעת עלינו, למשל: · -בית הספר למינהל עסקים הגדול בישראל- 3,500 סטודנטים מהם כ- 1,200 בתכניות לתואר שני. · -150 אנשי סגל בכירים מהאקדמיה ומהשטח. · -מחקר יישומי המשלב את הפן הניהולי, ההוראתי והמחקרי של מקצועות הניהול ועומד לשימוש הקהיליה העסקית בישראל. · -תכניות לימודים משולבות בעסקים "חיים" - Internship, משחק עסקים ויזמות עסקית. · -השתתפות סטודנטים בתחרויות בינלאומיות בחו"ל. · -תכניות ייעודיות לארגונים - תואר ראשון ושני לעובדי ומנהלי חברת פרטנר תקשורת, עובדי מס הכנסה ותכנית ייעודית בחשבונאות לבעלי תואר אקדמי. · -מסלולים ייחודיים למצטיינים. · -תכניות ייחודיות למנהלים בכירים. · -הישגים חסרי תקדים של בוגרי ההתמחות בחשבונאות במבחני מועצת רואי החשבון בישראל. · 8,000 בוגרים - פורום בוגרים פעיל, הכוון תעסוקתי, תכניות העשרה ו- Networking

babynow

לא רוצה סתם להקשות אבל....

סביר להניח שגם למוסדות אחרים נקודות מכירה דומות...מה הדברים שיחודיים לכם ובגללם כדאי לי לבחור דווקא במוסד שלכם, שהרי סביר להניח שאם הייתי שואלת נציגים של המוסדות האחרים, גם הם יכלו לכתוב נקודות מכירה...

Comparing universities

Shalom Babynow: I comand you for comparing academic institutions. Everyone should do it to arrive to a good decision. First, usually I compare the Michlala with high quality academic institutions. A survey conducted about a year ago, among students from all academic institutions found that the best business schools are Tel-Aviv univ. and the Michlala Le'minhal. Second, you mentioned beaurcracy: A survey by Yediot Haharonot about couple of months ago found that the Michlala gives the best service !! Third, while in terms of content of studies the Michlala is at least as others, it is much above others with its orientation to the applicability of the studies. (I will be more specific below). Fourth, one should compare the specific programs with others' specific programs, such as our Human resource Consulting MBA, Psychology in Business MBA, HIgh-Tech MBA and International Business MBA. Finally, as an example,I will be specific for the International Business MBA. It is unique in comparison to other universities MBAs in at lease most important issues: 1. Content - the only one that offer international content from the first day in class and through the intire studies 2. Students background in class- most of the students are unique in one or more of the following: --high performance in undergraduate degree (50% are with outstanding certificate or graduate degree) -- strong background in international experience or studies -- high managerial positions. -- strong Curriculum Vitae -- Very good letters of recommendations and from top executives such as Beni Gaon, Prof. Izi Borovich, Avigdor Kaplan, Gil Schwaid, etc. 3. Applicabiilty and building of personal network. Some recent examples, last week-- 5 CEOs (Mancalim) and 5 students had a breakfast (as part of a many other meetings) and the students asked the CEOs all kind of questions such as : what should I know when you interview me? and, how do you make decisions? To avoid any misunderstanding among the CEOs were the CEOs of Netafim (one of Israel's largest international companies), Shilav, etc. Another example, this week 5 students had a meeting with the CEO of a public company that operate in international markets around the globe for a consulting project that the students perform for this company !! (under the guidance of faculty members) Finally, the program is oriented to working students. It takes place Thursday afternoon and evening and Friday morning for three semesters. For more detail please contact 03-9634430 or come to a meeting with the head of the International MBA on coming Wednesday, July 14, 18:00 Good Luck, Dr. Yaakov Weber Head of the International MBA

babynow

Dear Dr. Weber

I appreciate your detailed and in-depth response. I shall continue exploring, but will consider the issues raised by you, as I continue the comparison process until my final decision. Regards, Babynow

למעלה