לכל המודאגים... אמינם לא קונה את

my josh

לכל המודאגים... אמינם לא קונה את

הבית של מייקל... לפחות ככה אומרים ההדוברים שלו.. או מי שהם לא יהיו אבל איך אולטימייט אמרו never say never....: Can you imagine Eminem cleaning out his closet — and his giraffe pen, his carousel, his go-kart racetrack and his video game arcade? US Weekly reported in this week's issue that Eminem is considering purchasing Michael Jackson's sprawling, carnival-like Neverland Ranch (see "Jackson Fans Binge On Candy, Slurpees, Ice Cream At Neverland"), but on Wednesday (February 18) Em's camp dismissed the piece. The magazine cites a source who claims Marshall Mathers is sick of cold Detroit winters and is looking for a nice area in which to raise his daughter, Hailie Jade. Several other media outlets, including television shows like "Access Hollywood," have also run with the story. "We don't see him leaving Detroit anytime soon," the rapper's spokesperson told MTV News, playfully adding, "But you never know." Jackson moved out of the 2,700-acre property, located 90 miles north of Los Angeles in Santa Barbara County, after his recent legal troubles (see "Michael Jackson Pleads Not Guilty To Child-Molestation Charges"), though the property has been on the market for many months. The Santa Barbara County Assessor's Office reported last year that the value of Neverland Ranch is $12.2 million, though Jackson had it listed for close to $50 million.

eMiFrEaK

לכל המודאגים?? חחח

אנשימים!!! אני פה!! אגב יש לי ב-ד-י-ו-ק עוד חודש יומולדת 17!!!!!!!! כבוד כבוד !! חח

my josh

כן לכל המודאגים. כולם פה מה זה דאגו

שהורר יקנה... ואנההההההההההה מה קורה?????????????? למה לא היית פה שנההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה????????????? ואממ אסור להגיד מזל טוב עד ליומולדת אז שששששששששששששששששששש......... רגע מה התאריך היום....? אז יש לך ב20 לשלישי...!..! (חחח לקח לי לחשב את זה כמה זמן חחח ילדה מוגבלת...) ואממ מישהו ראה עכשיו באמטיוי מיקינג דה וידאו ויטאוט מי שיוווווו זה מצחיק אותי כל פעם מחדש אחד הקליפים המצחיקיםםםםםםםםםם......!..!!

k k1

מזל.....

אבל מה הסיבה? ואנה-סוףףףףףף סוףףףףף חזרת!!!!!!! יאיייייייייייייי *שמחה ומאושרת*, עדי- לא ראיתי את המייקינג,איזה באסההההה אני מה זה אוהבת ת'תוכנית הזאת...

my josh

חחח כן אחת התוכניות המצחיקות....

חוץ מנאט שאני יכולה לבעוט בו!!!!..! im tired his ugly nate say hi to your mum חחח אהבתי.. שיוו אני כבר נראה לי שוכרת את כל מה שאמ אומר שם בעלפה.. חח ראיתי את זה אולי 10 פעמים כבר..

k k1

חחחחחחחחח ואני חשבתי שאני

המוזרה היחידה שזוכרת את כל הקטעים המצחיקים בתוכנית הזאת!

my josh

חחחח

מוזרות שכמותנו..

למעלה