כנסו רגע מהר - זה מדהים H-(

• פותח הנושא t@gel
  • פורסם בתאריך

t@gel

כנסו רגע מהר - זה מדהים H-(

אז, השיר הזה נשלח אלי על מישהו מאוד מיוחד... לא יודעת איך להגדיר אותו...הוא יותר מתוק מחבר יותר יקר מידיד...מבין כמו אח... שאכתוב שבכיתי כששמעתי את השיר, או שהבנתם לבד? מקדישה אותו לכם נשמות שלי...תהנו Reamonn Supergirl ------------- You can tell by the way she walks that she`s my girl. You can tell by the way she talks she lose the world. You can see in her eyes that no one is her change She`s my girl, my supergirl. And then she`d say: ``It`s ok, I got lost on the way but I`m a supergirl and supergirls don`t cry`` And then she`d say: ``It`s alright, I got home late last night but I`m a supergirl and supergirls just fly``. And then she`d say that nothing can go wrong ``When you`re in love what can be wrong?`` And then she`d laugh the night time into day pushing her fear further alone And then she`d say: ``It`s ok, I got lost on the way but I`m a supergirl and supergirls don`t cry`` And then she`d say: ``It`s alright, I got home late last night but I`m a supergirl and supergirls just fly``. And then she`d shout down the line tell me she`s got no more time cause she`s a supergirl and supergirls don`t cry And then she`d scream in my face tell me to leave, leave this place cause she`s a supergirl and supergirls just fly Yeah she`s a supergirl, a supergirl. She`s so in seeds she`s burning trees She`s so in seeds he`s burning streams yeah she`s a supergirl a supergirl a supergirl my supergirl. ===================================== תודה לך נשמה שלי...

felomena

וואי...איזה שיר

תגלי....חבר שלי הקדיש לי אותו גם ...לפני כמה ימים:) אחלה שיר

למעלה