יומן מסע

יומן מסע../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo41.gif

hey everybody. we are in denmark today. playing a show tonight. looks like it will be good. this morning i woke up and stepped off the bus and wham! there were like 50 kids right there. taking pictures, and asking for autographs. they must have thought i was crazy cause i was still half asleep, and i just mumbled something and kind of stumbled inside. Sorry you kids, i wasnt ready to face the light yet. Anyways, things are good out here. we are all happy, we are enjoying the shows and weve all decided to get on the website more and write to all you kids more. Tommorrow we are in Germany and we are shooting a video for chronicles. when we get back to LA we will be shooting a video for we believe. 2 videos woohoo. anyways, hope you guys are all good. keep posting on the message board and thanx for coming to the website. be good kids. Love, Joel.​

ועוד משו....

- On March 13 they shot a video for "The Chronicles of Life and Death" in Hamburg. They just shot infront of a green screen, and the rest is gonna be animated by Billy. - They did an MTV Diary this week for MTV Europe! - Joel loves the interent - On the way to Brussels their tour bus broke down at night and it took like 5 hours to fix - They had a day off on March 13 in Amsterdam and because Joel doesnt like Amsterdam he was the whole day on the internet. - GC will shoot their video for We believe when they get back to LA - Paul took some pictures, you can watch them here

nachmi

נצל"ש!

מישהו בא להופעה ביום שישי בקווינס של : outwit inner voice ?

EleVaTioN

אם כבר מנצל"שים..../images/Emo129.gif

עושים את זה לשרשור שלא קשור לנושא הפורום!

למעלה